The much talked about US President Executive Actions on Immigration were made public on November 20, the last year. These, by the current US President, are for allegedly cleaning unlawful immigration at the national borders, prioritize deporting criminals and not families, and necessitate some specific unregistered aliens to successfully sail through a criminal background check, and cough-up taxes with a view to reside in the nation, for the short term, minus any threats of exile.
The initiatives comprise:
- Making the population qualified for the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) scheme larger to include young individuals who arrived in the US prior to becoming 16 years and have been in the nation since January 1, 2010, and expanding the time of the DACA and employment approval to three years, from two years.
- Permitting the parents of the citizens of the US and legally recognized permanent residents, who have been in the nation since January 1, 2010, to request deferred action & employment sanction for three years–in a new Deferred Action for Parents of Americans and Lawful Permanent Residents scheme—in a situation where in they successfully clear the necessary background checks.
- Enlarging the utilization of the provisional waivers of illegitimate presence, to comprise the partners and sons & daughters of the officially recognized permanent residents, and the sons and daughters of those having the nation’s citizenship.
- Revising & updating, making better, and clarifying schemes, involving the immigrants & non-immigrants, to develop the national economy of the US, and generate work-opportunities.
- Encouraging citizenship education & public consciousness for legally recognized permanent residents, and proffering a choice for naturalization candidates to employ credit cards to shell-out the charges for petition.
Please Note: The initiatives mentioned above have not still been executed, and the USCIS is not entertaining any petitions or requests now. Be on your guard against those who provide or claim to assist you present a petition or a request for any of the actions prior to these are obtainable.