Aussie government is encouraging licensed Nursing staff to Immigrate To Australia As Registered Nurse (Critical Care And Emergency) – 254415. With several classes available in general skilled migration – GSM it has become quite easy for Australian government to expand its migrant wish list and it can smoothly maneuver through various issues concerning shortage of requisite expertise in domestic labor pool
Code 254415 is a unit group 2544 classification. Qualification specifications for this occupation are in tandem with definitions indicated in skill level 1 of Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO). GSM linked classifications can be state or territory nominated or even sponsored by an eligible relative
These practitioners dispense therapeutical support and care to medical cases with severe complications and abnormalities resulting from injuries, surgical interventions or severe disorders with help of modern and advanced observation apparatus in ICU’s, CCU’s and casualty and revival support The task list of registered nurses under this category include
- Observing, devising and applying nursing support for people with ailments as per nursing principles and procedures
- Getting direction and advice from specialists and physicians and their team to apply necessary treatment of patients
- Treating and administering therapeutical procedures and observing developments in reference to health and application of medicinal dispension and treatment methods on ailment
- Taking part in various disease and ailment preventive promotional activities
- Addressing queries from patients and their kin on various aspects of therapeutic administration
- Directing, overseeing and managing functions of licensed nursing staff and miscellaneous support staff
Eligibility desired for 254415 – Registered Nurse (Critical Care And Emergency) is at least a trade specific graduation. Basic academic eligibility of this listed occupation can be alternated by possessing educational references supplemented by minimum period of qualified trade specific professional forays deemed to be agreeable with stipulations indicated for nurses and midwifes in Australia. In certain cases trade specific experience with/or without training on job may be desired along with other eligibility basics.
Migration formalities can begin by committing credentials to evaluation process study by Australian Nursing and Midwifery Accreditation Council (ANMAC). After assimilation process ANMAC renders advice to Department of immigration and citizenship – DIAC on credential ratings. A point based evaluation is most essential part of pre visa assessment process and applicant profile is subjected to this process by DIAC. Applicant is advised to file for visa, if profile is found appropriate as per point parameters.
After Migrating To Australia As 254415 – Registered Nurse (Critical Care And Emergency) you must obtain an obligatory endorsement from through Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia. This endorsement is essential for you to exercise your profession and seek employment.