The ANZSCO list has been brought out by the Australian government which enlists all the occupations which are in demand in the nation. Based on these listed occupations, an applicant can apply for immigration under the general skilled migrant category.
However, there are two lists involved here – Schedule 3 and 4. In case an occupation is mentioned in the Schedule 3 list, an applicant is permitted to apply under the general skilled migrant category. If the occupation is mentioned in Schedule 4 only, the candidate has to apply under the Sponsored (State Nomination/Blood Relation) or under Regional Programs. In both the cases, the applicant must earn an overall of 120 points.
When it comes to the occupation of Systems Analyst in Australia, this job in mentioned in both the above mentioned lists. Below mentioned are some of the duties and responsibilities which a Systems Analyst would be expected to perform.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Developing and documenting business needs along with the users.
- The professional would be the main person for information as well as offering guidance during the process of system project decision.
- Investigating, identifying as well as analyzing processes pertaining to business and work procedures.
- Developing documentation for training as well as conducting training sessions.
- Assessing and identifying the inefficiencies along with suggestions for appropriate practices for business and system functionality and behaviour.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher education or a minimum of five years of relevant work experience is a must.
- In rare cases, both qualification as well as relevant experience is required to qualify for the same.
- A vendor certification would also help.
If you are intending to immigrate in search of better opportunities for life, write to us ASAP at [email protected] to know more!