In this article, you will find information on lodging an application for Australian Capital Territory (ACT) Government Sponsorship. Under the Skilled and Business Migration (SBM) Program, it is mandatory to fulfill the following requirements:
- Have an occupation which is on demand for both ACT and DIAC List.
- Have skills and relevant experience of your professional that would prove beneficiary for the ACT economy.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Proof of sufficient financial funds.
- Intend to live and work in Canberra for a minimum of two years.
- Fulfill the mandatory requirements for General Skilled Migration.
- Sponsorship would NOT be provided to Australian resident applicant who is not staying or employed in Canberra. It is essential to prove that the applicant is permanently living in Canberra and have been working with an ACT employer for a minimum duration of 6 months. Other mandatory condition is to work in the nominated occupation.
- The main applicant must be aged less than 45 years at the time of lodging an application
- Nominate an occupation on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL)
- Positive Skills Assessment from the relevant body
- Meet the threshold for English language
- Meet the financial, health and experience requirements.
Interested applicants can hire the services of an Immigration and Consultant in Mumbai to know more.