Do you wish to figure out how to apply for UK Investor Visa? Well, you have landed on the right page! Here, you will get the needed information and guidance on the subject. You will also require getting professional help and guidance from the experts though. The trusted & renowned immigration consultancies – such as Abhinav – can be trusted and relied upon to help and guide you successfully navigate through the long and complex visa process.
The United Kingdom – known as the land of opportunities – is surely the breeding ground for the world’s best entrepreneurs and businesses. If you are an investor and seeking the UK Permanent Residence (PR), you will find a very good Investor Visa Programme for the purpose. However, the selection process is highly selective and only the best candidates with very good profiles will make the cut.
UK Investor Visa Requirements
You must make an investment of 200,000 Pounds in the UK and have enough to fund your stay for the duration of this visa.
- You must 18 years of age or above.
- The money should be lawfully earned, inherited, belong to husband, wife, or unmarried partner.
- You should have a UK bank account.
- Funds should be disposable in the UK.
- You must be from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) & Switzerland.
- You must fulfill the other terms & conditions for eligibility.
How To Apply for UK Investor Visa – What to Attach With Your Petition?
- 50 Pounds demand draft
- 2 passport size photographs
- Evidence of the funds
- The Investment plan
- Assets that you possess
- Any profit or loss documents, if any
- A valid passport and other valid travel National Identifications of your country to prove your residency.
- You also need to pass a Tuberculosis test successfully.
- You and investments must not be under any sort of criminal investigations.
In case of the students with sponsorship, following are the guidelines:
- They should apply for the Tier 1 Investor Visa.
- Those who are UK residents must be a holder of the Tier 4 General Visa.
- The students should be studying and writing a thesis on an exam.
- The students can be a post-grad dentist or doctor.
- They can be a qualified nurse/midwife.
- They can also be a sabbatical officer.
How to Apply for UK Investor Visa – Some Tips!
- Submit an application for the Tier 1 Investor Visa Programme.
- You must know about the different steps to apply so that there is no missing document or detail.
- You must present a photograph and your fingerprints at the Visa application center.
- Your credentials should be collected 10 days before leaving for the UK.
Present your application at a British Consulate. A strong profile will be approved faster than others. The profiles that need a closer assessment will be referred to the Home Office for Security in the UK.
Write an e-mail to email@example.com along with your updated CV for us to evaluate your profile and reach you to assist you with your query.