Are you a qualified Business Analyst and motivated with Australia Immigration? If yes, you have a reason to smile. The good news is that at the present Oz requires skilled professionals like you. The scope of Business Analyst is bright and prosperous in Down Under. So, all trained experts, take full advantage of the present situation! The profession has been mentioned in the Australian Standard Classification of Occupations under the (ANZSCO) Code 261111.
Business Analysts are essentially those experts who identify and communicate with the users to formulate and produce a requirement specification, to create system and software solutions. The profession has been clearly mentioned in the Consolidated Sponsored Occupations List, Skilled Occupations List and RSMS Occupations List.
- These experts work with the users to formulate and document business requirements, investigate, identify and analyze business procedures, processes and work practices.
- These professionals identify and evaluate inefficiencies and recommend optimal business practices, system functionality and behavior
- They use project management methodologies, principles and techniques to develop different project plans and to cost resource and manage projects. They also take further responsibilities to implement functional solutions such as adopting, creating and implement system test plans, resulting in acceptable quality and integrity of the complete system.
- They create user and training documentation and conduct formal training classes to develop functional specifications for use by system developers.
- They use data and process modeling techniques to create clear system specifications for the design and development of system software, and act as a central reference and information source, providing guidance and assistance in the system project decision-making process.
Required Program Qualifications
The aspirants could be eligible for trained movement, via different visa-schemes such as Points Based Skilled Migration Permit, Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS), Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) and Temporary Business (Long Stay) (Subcategory 457)
As a qualified Business Analyst, you may benefit from becoming a member of a relevant industry association for your occupation which will further help you with your employment prospects, networking, build relevant contact in industry, and professional development.
Skill Level Required
You need to have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. A bare minimum of 5 years of applicable experience and/or applicable vendor certification could substitute for the prescribed qualification. In some particular cases, related experience and/or on-the-job training may be needed, on and above the recognized qualification ANZSCO Skill Level 1.
Your occupation is clearly mentioned on the Skilled Occupation List Australia . To successfully immigrate, you can easily apply under General Skilled Migration (GSM) Program. The program aims to meet skills shortages in Australia by attracting skilled migrants under the age of 50 who can make an immediate contribution to the national economy of Oz.