Quebec means, ‘where the river narrows’. The amazingly beautiful province–strategically located in the eastern part of Canada–is the only Canadian province that boasts of a French-speaking dominated population. In fact, it is the only province in the country which has declared French as its official language. Remarkably, it is also the second most populated province in the Maple Leaf Country.
Quebec Investor Program to Canada
The scheme is an administration of Quebec scheme targeted at assisting business investors and their families get admission to the Maple Leaf Country, via coming up with an investment in the nation’s economic growth & development and propelling employment-generation. The plan is suitably run and supervised by the subsidiary of a Quebec administration organization.
Frankly speaking, if you are an investor–and plan to invest in the province–then this program is especially made for you. It’s quite different even as it requires completely separate submission course of action. The program gives an opportunity to the investor and his families to directly get a Permanent Residency (PR) Permit, eventually leading to the cherished Canadian citizenship. The program does not have any age or education restrictions, like other programs. It is arguably the best solution available to the ambitious and overseas immigration-inspired qualified managers and business people.
Since April 1, 2014, the Quebec government has framed certain new rules and regulations. The number of applications to be suitably submitted for migration by permanent workers, investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed workers has been limited. The amended rules are effective for the period April 1, 2014-March 31, 2015.
Submit your petition any time up to March 31, 2015 only if you have advanced intermediate knowledge of the French language duly certified by a standardized test. Each submitted petition will be randomly numbered and accordingly classified. The first submitted 1750 classified applications will be processed. Rest of the submissions will be returned back to the candidates. Though applicants–who have advanced intermediate knowledge of French certified by a standardized test–can be considered even after reaching the limited number.
Some facts for Quebec Investor program to Canada
- The first submission intake period is from September 8 to 19, 2014 for the candidates, who do not have intermediate advanced knowledge of the French language.
- If you have the intermediate knowledge of French, duly demonstrated by a standardized test, you can submit your petition at any time up to March 31, 2015.
- In case the maximum number of 1750 applications
All works line off flushes my and hmmm while.
has not been attained after the period between September 8 and 19, 2014, you can also present your submission between December 1 and 12, 2014.
- One applicant is entitled to present only one submission.
Key requirements for Quebec Investor program to Canada
- The intended immigrant investor must own a company for at least 2 years, or have owned one for continuous 2 years out of the last 5 years. If the investor immigrant did or does not own any firm, in that case the applicant must have at least 2 years of management experience as an employee.
- The intended immigrant investor should have accumulated a minimum of 1,600 000 Canadian Dollars of Net Worth mostly by doing business or managing a business as an employee.
- The future immigrant investor ought to make a passive investment of 800 000 Canadian Dollars with the Canadian and Quebec governments, for a maximum period of 5 years.
How does it work?
Once you have deposited your complete Business Immigration file, and have received approval from the government of the province, within 110 days, you are required to deposit 800 000 Canadian Dollars directly at a brokerage firm or bank selected by the government. This investment amount will be returned to you after 5 years without any interest on it.