Are you a trained qualified Quality Assurance Manager? If yes, as per the standards set by Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, your job prospects are high in ‘The Land of Kangaroos’, i.e., Australia. In a today’s competitive world, Quality Assurance Manager has many options to immigrate, but the most secure and reliable option is Australia Immigration. As Oz is currently facing a severe shortage across many of its provinces, you stand a really good chance to be recruited by the best Australian employees with great pay packages
Currently your occupation is mentioned on the ANZSCO Code 139914. It means immigration application for Quality Assurance Manager to Australia are being considered on urgent basis as the demand for these professionals are high across the various Australian provinces. No doubt the growing economy has made Oz the most preferred immigration country worldwide. Its high standard of living, quality lifestyle, multi-cultural environment, economic prosperity, and social benefits attract people from all genres. It is no surprise if skilled professionals, like Quality Assurance Managers, choose to immigrate to Australia over any other country.
These professionals have a set level of skill commensurate with a three-year Bachelor Degree or two year post graduation degree in the relevant subject. Five years of demonstrated work experience may substitute for the formal education. In rare instances, both work experience and/or on-the-job training may be required, on and above the prescribed qualification.
Many immigration experts strongly believe that for Quality Assurance Manager, ‘The Land of Opportunity’, Australia is a perfect country, for immigration purposes. This developed beautiful country attracts people from almost every corner of the world. As the demand for these professionals is likely to increase in future, the Australia Immigration Authority expects many more applications from qualified these specialists.
Job profile Quality Assurance Manager
These professionals facilitate a continuous improvement environment by planning, organizing, supervising, and coordinating the deployment of quality systems and satisfying internal and external customer requirements.
- Plan, coordinate and review system and keep a eye on audits.
- Work with team to identify improvements to systems, work flow and process.
- Supervise the deployment of quality systems and certification processes.
- Assist and encourage the development of objectives and strategies.
- Aim at achieving customer satisfaction, and use the organizations resources efficiently.
- Spot the formal standards and regulatory codes appropriate to the organization’s needs.
- Manage the documentation and operating procedures.
- Liaise with suppliers within manufacturing environments to assist them in supplying goods to particular specifications.
- Liaise with customers to monitor perceptions regarding the organization’s quality.
- Supervise the implementation of statistical methodologies and quality tools to monitor and control quality.
- Provide input into reports on the effectiveness and suitability of the management system
- Advise and deliver training related to quality programs and objectives.
The occupation has been mentioned on the Consolidated Sponsored Occupations List and the RSMS Occupations List. Since the occupation is mentioned on the Consolidated Sponsored Occupations List, you are eligible to apply for a Skilled Nominated 190 Visa, a Skilled Regional Nominated 489 Visa, or an Employer Sponsored Visa only if you have a offer letter from Australian employer.