South Australia (SA) is located in the southern central part of the country, and is the fourth largest Australia state. Historically, the state has been a rich region, and it has a lot to offer even to the non-citizens. The capital city of Adelaide is the heart and soul of the state that requires many professionals.
And if by chance you happen to be one of the professionals from any of these streams, namely, Business, Human Resource & Marketing, then Australia Immigration is just perfect for you. It falls under the State Nominated Occupation Lists. To be eligible, you must be duly assessed by the relevant assessing authority, and should have met the criteria set for nomination, including the English Language requirements, the details assessed by relevant authority and any other requirements.
Business, Human Resource & Marketing Professionals, eager to get involved with Australia Immigration, may apply through SNOL, using the Code 22 ANZSCO. Due to the various reasons, the nation is facing a severe scarcity of these professionals currently. To meet the scarcity, the concerned authorities are actively participating in the Skilled Immigration Program.
On the basis of professional requirements, the many provincial authorities are selecting and nominating the applicants. The applicant must be duly assessed by the relevant Australian assessing authority, and to recruit the best candidates, the Australian Government is closely working with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP).
Australia Immigration Benefits for Business, Human Resource & Marketing Professionals
- While you live and work in the country, you can easily access all the benefits associated with regional status in a specific state wherein you could be professionally involved while enjoying a modern quality city lifestyle.
- Your application is given preference while it undergoes a processing process with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP).
- You can easily access the State Occupation List (SOL).
- Additionally, you receive extra points towards the DIBP points test.
- For the newly immigrated applicants, information sessions are organized where you can easily find important information on settling in a specific state and seeking a suitable job.
Business, Human Resource & Marketing Professionals can immigrate to the country through:
489 – Skilled Regional (Provisional visa):– It allows you to live and work in a specific state in the country for a maximum of four years, and if you have lived in the province for two years nonstop, and worked for at least 12 months of that time, then you are eligible to apply for permanent residency Australia (PR). Under the category, the state nomination applicants are provided with five additional points towards the DIBP points test.
190 – Skilled Nominated (Permanent Visa): After being nominated, it allows you to live and work in the province as a permanent resident. For this visa, the state nomination applicants are provided with five additional points towards the DIBP test.
Business, Human Resource & Marketing Professionals interested in immigrating to the ‘Land of Kangaroos’, Australia, especially South Australia, stand a good chance to enjoy a modern and high quality life with the assurance of a fully secured professional future.