Australia Business Investment Visa
For investment and business Australia is one of the most promising places in the world. A large number of business professionals/investors prefer to immigrate to the destination from far off regions of the world. Even Australian Government supports and encourages them and to facilitate the foreign business investment in the country the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) has designed and developed numerous categories of easy-to-follow Australia Business Investment Visas.
Why Down Under is a popular hub for the business investors?
Due to many reasons the nation enjoys widespread popularity and acceptance even as some of them are listed here below:
- Since 2008, the country’s economy has been the only economy in the world that has consistently ranked in the first five resilient economies.
- In terms of business and investment, Oz shares strong ties with other countries/continents like America, Canada, New Zealand, Asia and Europe.
- Australian economy is the 12th largest economy in the world.
- As per some reports, more than 20,000 multinational companies are operating from the country.
- Down under is a member country of several international trade organizations, such as G20, Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), the United Nations, etc.
The Business Investment Visa is given to those who successfully fulfill the required parameters and intend–either to start a new or manage an existing business, or invest in the country.
Business Innovation and Investment – subclass 188 (Provisional)
This Australia Business Investment Visa has four prominent streams and allows to a person live and work in the country if a state or territory organization sponsors the visa.
The four streams are as follow:
Business Innovation: If South Australia in the country appeals you, then you must go for the said stream. You must agree to relocate your overseas business or else start a new business in here.
Business Investment: If you have 1,500,000 Australian Dollars to invest in South Australia, you can easily buy a visa under the stream for a fixed period of four years. The duration can be extended further.
Significant Investor: Candidates keen to make investment in the country for significant number of years can apply for the same.
Entrepreneur: Australia immigration motivated candidates with a legal funding agreement from a recognized third party of at least 200,000 Australian Dollars to undertake many complying entrepreneur activities in the country, which may result in the commercialization of Australian product/services or develop the business, can apply under the said category.
How to Apply?
Applying for the Business Innovation and Investment – subclass 188 (provisional) is a real simple task if you follow the following instructions seriously:
- Make sure that you successfully fulfill the required criteria of the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP).
- The government nominates your visa.
- File an Expression of Interest (EOI) using the skillselect, click on South Australia as your preferred destination thereafter click on the stream you wish to apply for.
- Note down your reference number as you will require the same when you file your state nomination application form.
- For state nomination submit your online application and create a SA account.
If your application is approved for state nomination, the DIBP will send you an Invitation to Apply (ITA) giving you 60 days to lodge your visa application.