Quality Assurance Managers 139914
Are you a trained Quality Assurance Manager and looking for an opportunity to live and work in Australia? If yes, then you will be extremely happy to know that your occupation is currently listed on the Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL).
Therefore, you occupation is presently in-demand in the nation, and you are eligible to apply for the country’s visa. The possibility is high that the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) will quickly reply to your visa application, in a positive manner.
In accordance with the Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO), the vocation Quality Assurance Manager is mentioned under Code 139914. The national assessing authority is the Vocational Education and Training Assessment Services (VETASSESS) as you will be required to get your skills assessed from the same.
They plan, organize, keep an eye on r, direct, coordinate and check the deployment of the quality system and certification course of a company/organization. They are also involved with various activities related to quality assurance in accordance with the company’s objective and goals.
Services of such professionals are required in many industries, such as the manufacturing industry, textile industry, and the automotive industry. Many public and private departments also engage them.
Such professionals are the company’s important key players and have important responsibilities, even as some of them are listed here below:
- They stop the various defects in the products and resolve quality problems with their customers and clients.
- They continue the firm’s standard of quality assurance.
- They administer inspector, technicians and additional staff members.
- During the on-site inspection, they talk with the external quality assurance manager and confirm that the legal standards are successfully met.
- They keep an eye on the quality test process and its result.
- They decide and negotiate on in-house quality standards.
- They report and review the test results.
- If required, they spearhead an investigative team to solve the quality problems.
- They develop a rather strong association with other staff members and clients.
Required Skill Level
Nearly every line-of-work in the given unit requires a set level of skills proportionate to a Bachelor’s Degree or higher qualifications. But if you do not have the required formal qualification, no need to press the panic button! You can easily substitute the same with five years of demonstrated work experience in the related domain. At certain times, there could be the need of both prescribed education and/or on the job training.
- Training Subclass 407 Visas – Occupational Training Stream
- Skilled Regional Provisional Subclass 489 visas (State Nominated)
- Temporary Worker (Skilled) Subclass 457 visas
- Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 visas,
- Employer Nomination Scheme Subclass 186 visas (Direct Entry)
Just because your occupation is in demand in the country and listed on the Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) does not guarantee you a visa. To become a successful Australian Visa holder, you need to put some extra efforts that can easily be taken care of if you consult an immigration expert.