Oz is the world’s most hospitable country hence every second migrant wishes is to become the Permanent Resident of the country. It is a perfect country if you are willing to permanently settle abroad. Not only the work opportunities are excellent but the package is extremely lucrative and hard to resist. Its state-of-the-art infrastructure, valuable system, ethic and diverse culture and urban lifestyle make it hard for applicants to leave the country.
Especially for its permanent residents, it is a land of opportunities. The Australian Government makes sure that its permanent residents enjoy similar benefits, rights and comfort that of its citizens. The benefits of Australia PR Visa are unlimited, but let’s know the definition of permanent residents!
The status is given to foreign nationals who are not the Australian natives but are the legal residents who can live and work in the nation indefinitely. As a permanent status you can live, work or study any in the country, plus you enjoy the freedom to travel at you own will. However, you can neither vote nor can run for the electoral office.
Australia PR Visa Benefits
Australia permanent residents enjoy loads of benefits, that are unparallel below are just few:
- Sponsor close relatives or family members: As a permanent resident, you are eligible to sponsor close relatives or family members to come and live in the nation as a permanent resident.
- Access the certain benefits of government disability: You can enjoy many standardized saving advantages, such as education advantage and unemployment. However, the waiting period is long which may stand up to two years but the waiting period is worth.
- Health benefits: You may access the administration special insurance and national Medicare scheme that provides sponsored or free medical assistance to its permanent residents.
- Opportunity to work anywhere in the country: You enjoy the right to choose any profession and work anywhere in the nation with certain restrictions, such as you cannot join certain administration offices and government departments.
- Right to study: At your will, you can choose any institution to pursue higher degree; Australian Permanent Residents are entitled certain student credits.
- Apply for Australian Citizenship: Once you become eligible and abide by the Australian laws and regulations, you may apply for the citizenship.
- Freedom to travel to neighboring country like New Zealand: New Zealand Government has provided freedom to the Australian PR to travel to the country without any additional visa.
- Freedom to travel abroad: Country’s permanent resident may travel abroad any number of times for up to five years.
- Citizenship by Birth: Children who are born in country are automatically deemed as its citizens by birth, this is the greatest advantage as they enjoy the maximum benefits.
- High Credit Rating: When you become the PR of the country, your credit rating increases and you stand a better chance when it comes to home approval loan, personal loan, credit cards or car loan.