Receiving a Canadian Permanent Resident Visa from India is a dream for many Indian visa aspirants. Let us find out why!
The Maple Leaf Country is the most magnificent country and a preferred hotspot for immigrants belonging to different countries around the world. It is on the top position of the list of the destinations preferred as top destination to migrate. The other nations that top the list are Australia, USA, UK, and New Zealand.
Canada which is also considered as a highly developed nation is in the process of inviting immigrants from different parts of the world. The nation shares special connection with India.
At present, there are 10s of 1000s of Indians who have successful received Canada Permanent Resident Visa from India and now they along with their families are living and working in the overseas hotspot.
Canada as a country attracts millions of immigrants each and every year. So what could be the main factors that make the nation as the top preferred destination? Well here are few!
The government policies related to visa are quite Transparent which is a strong indication that the government supports the immigrants.
After moving to a country the immediate requirement of the immigrant is the requirement for work and suitable work environment. The work environment in the nation is ideal and conducive.
So, if you too are interested in moving to the destination or have selected it as your dream destination, then let me first congratulate you. Now let me share the main benefits of Canadian PR along with that the legitimate pathway to apply for Permanent Residency (PR) and how to successfully get it!
A Permanent Residency Visa or the so called PR Visa allows the holder:
- To stay, study or work anywhere in the country that includes any province.
- PRV holder can apply for the citizenship.
- PRV holder is entitled to get all Healthcare benefits.
- He is entitled to get most of the other social benefits, which only a Canadian Citizen is entitled to receive.
- He is protected under Canadian law and also the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
Who is PR Visa Holder of Canada?
He is the one person who is not a Canadian Citizen, but has been awarded the Permanent Resident Status to stay and live in the nation for an indefinite period.
Students studying in the nation and people working there in are not considered as the permanent residents. Whenever the Canadian PR visa holder plans to travels outside Canada he can show his Permanent Resident Card (PR Card) and claim several visa benefits. Again the card needs to be shown when he plans to travel back to the country.
What all key documents are required when one is applying for PR Visa from India? Well here is list!
- Proof of sufficient funds in the bank account to support the application.
- ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) very important.
- Original copies of documents.
- Original copies for official translations.
- Documents regarding educational degrees, diplomas, and certificates.
- Documents regarding personal identification
- Sponsor letters and relevant information.
- Skills assessment test.
- Language Test Results (IELTS, etc.)
- Additional fees.
- Other documents based on the different visa categories.
Get PR visa for Canada from India–Legitimate Pathways
There are a variety of programmes or categories available under which a person can apply for permanent residency in Canada from India.
Here is the list of programmes under which a person can apply!
- Skilled immigrants Programme (Express Entry)
- Self-employed Persons Programme
- Provincial Nominee Programme (PNP)
- Quebec Skilled Workers Programme- QSWP (or investor or entrepreneur programme)
- Start-up Visa(for people who have a business idea and investors are ready to invest in it)
- Sponsorship programmes
Once you are ready with your application and want to apply for Canada PR Visa, you have to visit the Canada immigration center in India to submit your application.
The application mainly begins through at the high commission or at the concerned embassy.
Before you submit your application, go through these main requisites for the PR Visa:
- Make sure that you submit our visa application appropriately
- Submit the required Application Fee
- You will be required to attend an interview with the Immigration Representative
- You are required to submit all the Medical and Character Certificates.