So you are a qualified Copywriter and dream of Australia immigration, like a large number of skilled professionals from across the globe. Nothing wrong with that! But just dreaming will not be enough. You will have to make sincere efforts to use your skills to get what you want, especially when the time is opportune for the object.
Yes, you read it right! As per the latest updates from none other than the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP), there is a pressing requirement of trained Copywriters in the country these days, even as those with the necessary skills, as given under the Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) Code 212411, can register their Expression of Interest (EoI) with SkillSelect, and move to the overseas hotspot.
Copy writing is basically a creative field rather an art and requires professionals to write text for advertising and several other kind of marketing materials–both for the electronic and the print media. The main aim is to popularize the product or spread awareness about certain issue/s.
Their services are required mostly when it comes to creating billboards, catalogs, brochures or any other advertising material for the magazines, journals, newspaper, radio or television.
Do you have impeccable writing skills and can deliver creative content under pressure and strict deadline? If yes than countless creative agencies are willing to hire you in Australia.
As a skilled Copywriter in Down Under, you will be asked to write and compose advertising material, and if you are willing to join the thriving Australian creative industry, then, as mentioned earlier, the time is apt for it.
Your occupation is mentioned on the Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL). It denotes using your in-demand skills you can easily immigrate to the Kangaroo Land.
Copywriters 212411: Key Tasks
- Approach the client and staff to decide the advertising approach, study products and frame primary selling features.
- Check with senior editors and take decisions regarding the content for publication keeping in mind the company’s guidelines and editorial policies.
- Write catchy and interesting commercials for television, press, billboards, radio, catalogues, cinema screens and external shop display.
- Gather and examine facts about the various events via interview, investigation, printed matter and observation for news.
- Appraise the copy of information for publication to validate it is not against the business’s rules of style, accuracy, setup, legality, and grammar.
- Develop news reports, articles and feature stories for television, magazines, radio, newspaper and journals on the different subjects of public interest.
- Prepare editorial columns and discuss the key topics of daily news and analyze books, dramas, and movies.
Australia Visa Schemes
- Training Subclass 407 Visas – Occupational Training Stream,
- Employer Nomination Scheme Subclass 186 visas (Direct Entry),
- Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 visas,
- Temporary Worker (Skilled) Subclass 457 visas, and
- Skilled Regional Provisional Subclass 489 visas (State Nominated)
If you are a skilled Copywriter and think you have what Australian employers are looking for, then you can choose from several visa programmes, but first you must get your skill assessment done, and for the professionals like you, the national assessment authority is the VETASSESS.
A trained Copywriter in Australia earns quite a decent salary. Someone with three years of experience can earn anything thing between 44,250 Australian Dollars to 62,750 Australian Dollars and those with experience of up to five years can earn 81,500 Australian Dollars. The more demonstrated experience you have the higher your earnings can be.
Allow Professionals to Help & Guide You
Since the competition nowadays is fairly tough, and the application process pretty complex, it will be better, if you engage a really competent and trustworthy visa and immigration service provider to assist and guide you. The good news is that there is no dearth of excellent players–like for example, Abhinav Outsourcings–in the business.
Contact the consultancy TODAY, if you really aim for the skies.