Are you an overseas immigration motivated individual? Does the concept of Business Immigration to Australia inspire you? If yes, check this article!
Australia is the fifth largest economy in the Asia-Pacific region and the 13th largest economy in the world. It has had 25 years of uninterrupted economic growth. The nation also attracts hundreds of thousands of foreign investors who flock to it every year, to take advantage of its international investment opportunities.
If you are intending to set up a business in the nation or invest there in any form, you can choose from the wide range of options available for you, to obtain a Permanent Resident (PR) Visa in the country.
In this article we will shed light upon these specific visa programmes:
- Business Innovation and Investment – Subclass (188) Provisional – This specific visa is basically for the investors and business owners who wish to establish business operations in the country. It is legally valid for a period of 4 years. It consists of four streams – Business Innovation, Business Investment, Significant Investor, and Entrepreneur.
- Business Innovation and Investment – Subclass 888 (Permanent) – This is the state nominated visa for business and investor migrants who hold a four-year provisional Subclass 188 Visa, and are seeking Permanent Residency. The nomination requirements for this visa are based on the subclass 188 Visa stream that you originally applied for.
- Business Talent (Permanent) visa (Subclass 132) – This is a state-nominated Permanent Residence Visa for business owners and entrepreneurs. It has two streams :
Venture Capital Entrepreneurs – It is for the individuals who have obtained at least 1 million Australian Dollars in agreed funding from an Australian venture capital firm, which is also an AVCAL member, to develop an innovation to a commercial stage.
Significant Business History: It is for the high level business owners who want to undertake significant business activity providing either, employment, exports or high level investment.
- State/Territory Sponsored Business Owner visa (subclass 892) – This is a State-nominated Permanent Residence Visa that will let you stay in the country for a period of 5 years. You are required to hold a qualifying provisional visa before applying for this.
- State/Territory Sponsored Investor Visa (Subclass 893) – This is a Permanent Residence Visa. You will be able to travel in and out of Down Under for a period of five years. Applicants are required to have held a designated investment of 750 000 Australian Dollars in the nation for four years while applying for this visa programme.
- Investment Retirement Visa (Subclass 405) – This temporary visa is for the self-funded retirees who have no dependents and want to live in the country during their retirement years.
Before applying for any visa programmes make sure you fully meet your requirements and qualifications. It is therefore advisable to hire a skilled immigration to consultant to ensure a smooth immigration process.
Oz is a land of opportunities, dive in!