One month more to avail the existing occupation list of Canada for the aspiring Canada immigrants. The new qualifying occupations list will be announced by the Citizenship and Immigration Canada within a month for the skilled immigration program.
Presently, applicants required to have a minimum of one year of experience in any one of the twenty-nine open occupations or an applicable job letter from an employer of Canada. All of these twenty-nine occupations in the existing list for Federal skilled Worker Program have a cap of 1,000 visa applications that are processed per NOC.
Five occupations out of the existing list have reached the annual application quota and will entertain no more applications for those occupation categories. Visa applicant willing to migrate to Canada and fulfill the criteria of minimum experience of one year in any one of the rest twenty-three listed occupations should act soon to apply for the qualifying occupation. The Citizenship and Immigration Canada has not revealed about occupations that will be open in the upcoming new occupation list.
The rest twenty-three qualifying occupations open still are –
- Social Workers
- Specialist Physicians
- Dental Hygienists and Dental Therapists
- General Practitioners and Family Physicians
- Medical Radiation Technologists
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Welders and Related Machine Operators
- Electricians (except Industrial and Power System)
- Industrial Electricians
- Crane Operators
- Heavy-Duty Equipment Mechanics
- Drillers and Blasters (Surface mining, quarrying and construction)
- Contractors and Supervisors in the Mechanic Trades
- Contractors and Supervisors in the Carpentry Trades
- Supervisors in Gas, Oil, Drilling and Service
- Primary Production Managers (except Agriculture)
- Insurance Adjusters and Claims Examiners
Avail our free assessment facility for immigration to evaluate your chances of visa approval under Federal Skilled Worker Program by mailing your resume to [email protected].