Are you a trained Financial Investment Manager and not happy with your present job prospects? If your answer is yes, then you will be pleased to know that you are officially wanted in Canada. Yes, you read it right! The beautiful North American country is on a look out for professionals like you.
Canada Immigration for Financial Investment Managers
Every firm, government department, group, and company requires a Financial Investment Manager to manage and supervise the financial reports, execute cash management plans and initiate investment activities.
Such professionals are responsible for collecting and analyzing financial information; for instance, historical performance and economic forecast, movement of capital, financial background of a business future prospect of stocks and other related investment instruments to give financial advice for the business or organization.
They are also known as financial analyst, portfolio manager, chartered financial analyst, investment analyst and money market analyst.
Following are the main responsibilities under taken by such professionals:
- Study the financial and investment information of the stocks and bonds of a business and other related investment instruments.
- Predict the financial and investment risks, analyze financing scenario and related documents in concern with the capital management.
- Carry out research and write reports and recommend amendments.
- Make available investment advice and recommendations to clients and concern companies and analyze various investment projects and programmmes.
- Review financial performance and take timely follow up on the financial schemes.
- Keep a check on risk portfolios and asses in preparing investment budgets.
- A three years bachelor’s degree in commerce, economics and business administration and/or on the job training is usually required.
- A post graduation degree in Business Administration with a major in finance.
- You may also be required to obtain a license from the authorized state or territorial authority.
An ideal professional possesses following qualities:
- A strong aptitude for accountancy and mathematics.
- Fluency in English language both written and oral.
- Skilled at leading a team of experts.
- Has a clear vision for numerical particulars.
- First-class analytical skills and a strategic thinker to find alternatives carefully.
- Achieve with integrity and accurateness.
- Capability to deliver under pressure and under any and every circumstances successfully meets the deadline.
Such professionals are helpful for new investors and if you have a strong investment portfolio, then a Financial Investment Manager will examine your investments and decide if your investments strategies will help you meet your financial goals successfully.
Aspirants may live their immigration dream through Express Entry System–an initiative of the Citizen and Immigration Canada (CIC). You can easily streamline your immigration application with the help of a Canada Immigration Expert.
If you are one of those Financial Investment Managers who dream of achieving big in life, then certainly Canada immigration is the right decision to take.