Are you interested in obtaining the prized Permanent Residency (PR) abroad in a highly developed nation? If yes, read the edit!
PR In Canada
Canada always leads the race of attracting foreign investors. It’s better working opportunities and profitable investment plans that entice the migrants from across the globe. To help them establish roots in the country, all sorts of support are provided by the Federal Government so that they can prosper easily and settle there in comfortably.
Depending on their yardstick of cherry-picking talented migrants, there are several migration and visa categories that are announced by the Immigration, Refuges, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) from time to time. Using a plan that suits you, you can acquire PR in the country and move to it.
PR in New Brunswick
This amazing province is located in the eastern part of the country and runs its own Provincial Nominee Program – Business Immigration Plan. The province invites young and enthusiastic entrepreneurs from worldwide who are ready to invest in the province under the New Brunswick Entrepreneur PR Visa Plan.
The scheme gives enticing offer of grabbing its Permanent Residency first and then the esteemed and the much sought after Canadian citizenship in the long run.
With the sole aim of giving a boost to the economy, the plan calls for experienced and educated youngsters who possess the capability of making an addition to the economy of the said province. They can either start their own business, or run a firm or take up any existing firm with the sole aim of drawing maximum returns from their startup.
New Brunswick Entrepreneur PR Visa Eligibility Conditions
The province proffers excellent business opportunities to the wishful aspirants. To successfully qualify for the said PR Visa category, you need to meet the following eligibility conditions:
- Your age should not be less than 22 years and more than 50 years of age.
- English and French are the dominating languages of the province, so the category expects knowledge of both languages from you.
- You should be able to make an investment of 300,000 Canadian Dollars and this money should be legally earned by you by carrying on a legal business or work in your country.
- The visa category asks for living and working in the New Brunswick on a permanent basis.
- Your work experience should not be less than 3 years in the last 5 years.
- Your startup or business should yield handsome economic growth for the province.
- Your application form should be supported with all relevant documents and valid proofs.
- In an assessment test, your qualifying score is 50 points.
- You need to deposit 75,000 Canadian Dollars towards its deposit agreement with the Government of Brunswick.
- Before starting or continuing with the business activities, you should have acquired complete information on the environment of New Brunswick. Ensure that you are ready to take up the different challenges of the province.
- You also need to attend an interview in the province with a programme official and spend not less than 5 days in the region on a research and planning visit.
- It is also required that you put forward a comprehensive business plan or, a Business Proposal could be furnished in case the candidate needs some additional time to discover specific business possibilities before choosing a particular business.
Submitting application does not grant surety of receiving the Entrepreneur PR Visa. Though you may meet all the eligibility criteria, but it is expected that your business is capable of making an addition to the economy of the province. New Brunswick holds all rights to either select or deny your application.
In case your petition is rejected, you don’t have any appeal to make against the decision. You may apply for the same after two years though. Make sure this time you have more reasons to make the cut and qualify for the visa category, or you have made up for the shortage that your application met earlier.
Please Note: The scheme is presently shelved until further notice.