You know what–Business Investor Visa to Australia is a grand way that you can use for the purpose of movement to the popular place even as it should be your ultimate choice this fall.
Australia–the land of the Kangaroos or you can also call it by the name “Land of the Australia”–could be your best investment destination. On account of the premiere universities, wonderful education system, and favorable business ambience, a sizeable chunk of the global investors have always been motivated to look forward to investment in the nation.
In this piece, Business Investor Visa for Australia would be discussed in detail. Take a quick virtual stroll through this piece and educate yourself, if you wish to move to the oversea hotspot this year!
Business Innovation & Investment (Permanent) Visa (Subclass 888)–Why You Should Pick It?
As a matter of fact, you might be wondering about the choices to move to the destination Myriad options hover over the horizon, but the Sub-class 888 beats the rest on account of the following reasons:
Of all other reasons, on top of the list lies the fact that this visa can help you get Permanent Residency (PR) in the nation. In order to get recognized as a viable, promising applicant for this visa, you need to meet with all the requirements which have been set forth by the Sub-class 188 Visa.
Here are few of the requirements that you need to meet with, in case you need to come onboard a flight to Down Under.
- Relevancy in terms of the entire requirement met forward as per sub-class 188 holds key to success.
- Either the applicant must be nominated by the state or by the territorial government agency of Australia.
- The person moving under this visa must have prior experience of running a business in the country. They must have dealt for two years, running a business there in.
- The visa sub-divides itself into different stream with an earmarked investment of 1.5 million Australian Dollars for investor stream or 5 million Australian Dollars for the Significant Investor Stream. The applicant can go up the ladder with 15 million Australian Dollars for 1 year as premium investor in the overseas hotspot.
- It is also a prerequisite to meet with other requirements as well.
Length of the Stay
Upon getting the visa approved, you can indefinitely stay in the nation and even apply for being naturalized.
Cost of the application
It would be 2,350 Australian Dollars.
At the time of applying for this visa, always make sure that you have the best immigration agent onboard to help you deal with numerous intricacies. Often visa application comes with challenges; a good immigration agent can help you deal with that in style.
The Business Investor Visa for Australia can be your smart option, but only when you are ready enough to take the call.
Write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your updated CV for us to evaluate your profile and reach you to assist you with your query.