At the present, Australia is battling a severe shortage of skilled Construction Project Managers to manage the various ongoing construction projects. Given this, it is quite keen to roll-out a red-carpet welcome to trained experts from all over the world. This shows that presently the demand for such professionals is at an all time high across the geographically blessed nation. And looking at the present state-of-affairs, one may without a doubt say that these specialists have a promising & prosperous future in Australia.
Oz has a high end economy even while ambitious people from almost every corner of the world come to its shores to earn a better living and a better life. At certain times, Down Under faces a shortage of skilled professionals and recruits them from overseas. This time–as mentioned before–among the many kinds of lucky skilled professionals, Construction Project Managers have an edge even as according to the latest reports these days the demand of Construction Project Managers is rather high in Australia. Under the code ANZSCO 133111, these professionals are currently wanted in the nation.
As far as the work nature goes, well, they plan, organize, direct, organize and coordinate with the construction work of Civil Engineering and building projects. These experts also manage the physical and human resources involved in the construction procedure. They may be required either to register themselves or obtain a permit from the concerned state or territorial authority.
Alternative titles given to these professionals are Building and Construction Manager and to be a qualified Construction Project Manager in Australia, a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree is required. And, in order to substitute the formal education, at least five years of relevant experience is required. In some singular cases, both germane experience and/or on-the-job training may be necessary, in addition to the recognized qualification.
As the demand of Construction Project Managers is high in Australia the occupation is mentioned on the following occupational lists:-
- Skilled Occupations List
- Consolidated Sponsored Occupations List
- RSMS Occupations List
Since the occupation has been mentioned on the Skilled Occupations List and Consolidated Sponsored Occupations List, it is possible to process an application under General Skilled Migration (GSM) only if you have a firm offer of employment from an Australian employer.
Oz is one of the richest nations in the world. In return of their services Construction Project Managers are paid quite handsomely. Such professionals may earn an average income of AU$101,832 annually. The work nature of these professionals is full of responsibilities with busy day schedule. So–if you are ready to take responsibilities and willing to push professional boundaries–then the “Land of Kangaroos”, Australia is calling you.
Construction Project Managers–Major Job Responsibilities
Following are the list of responsibilities expected to be undertaken:
- Construe architecture drawings and specifications.
- Coordinate labor resources and timely delivery of goods, plants and equipments.
- Check with and coordinate with Architects, Engineering Professionals and other associated specialists, and Technical Trades Workers.
- Discuss and synchronize with building owners, property developers and subcontractors involved in the construction process to take care that project is completed within the set deadline inside the agreed budget.
- Get ready tenders and contract bids.
- Manage and put into practice coordinate work programs for sites.
- Ensure adherence to building legislation and standards of performance, quality, expenses and safety.
- Arrange the submission of plans to local officials.
- Build under contract or else subcontract dedicated building services.
- Keep an eye on the quality & progress of subcontractor’s work.
- Arrange building checks by local officials.
Overseas Construction Project Managers–who are motivated to move to their dream destination—would be happy to note that as per some trade experts, as more and more Construction Project Managers are required to complete the ongoing projects and manage the future projects, the demand for such professionals will only increase promising a bright future the specialists.
More Information:- http://www.abhinav.com/