Immigrating overseas requires a lot of courage and involves a great deal of risks as well though lakhs of people–every year in search of better livelihood–take the risk. Among the many well-known overseas immigration hotspots, the Maple Leaf Country, Canada, has gained widespread popularity and acceptance from all. The country gives the migrants the golden opportunity to start afresh, and channelize their skills and ability, to the best of their knowledge and abilities.
As it is too well known and widely accepted, Canada is an excellent immigration destination and it has amazingly beautiful landscapes, crystal-clear beaches, first-rate healthcare system, top quality transportation, etc. It also is renowned the world over for its quality lifestyle that it offers to its people in a peaceful environment and with minimum crime rate.
The Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)—the immigration and visa organization of the nation–accepts permit-applications round the year. Under various categories up for grabs, lakhs of candidates try their luck though not all get success. In fact, only those people, who fit the visa requirements perfectly, make the grade.
These agents play an important role in helping the candidates make the cut and get a visa. They do not guarantee you a 100% success but assure you of a positive outcome. These experts and mentors provide quality assurance to the candidates. They themselves are well updated and well aware, and offer detailed information on how to make a successful journey to your dream destination.
Especially, if you desire to seek employment in the foreign destination, you should take the assistance of these experts and mentors. The application process for Canada immigration can be quite tedious and lengthy. Many applicants will find the same quite difficult and complicated. Given this, you should always seen and get professional assistance of qualified consultants while applying for a Canada Visa.
What to Watch Out For While Choosing Immigration Expert Consultants & Mentors!
- The CIC has clearly stated regulations and standard of ethics for consultants and mentors that they have to follow. Beware of those advisors and mentors who subject you to unrealistic and unpractical application process, and issue fraud documents and over charge you.
- An expert and a mentor might make a claim of high but false reach links with the CIC office. Therefore, it is advisable to do a thorough background check regarding the same. It is very much possible that the concerned expert is trying to take you for ride.
- The fee of each consultant and expert varies. Get an idea about the general market price for the relevant services offered. It is very much likely that they will over charge you. In order to avoid such circumstances, avoid seeking help and guidance from the so-called experts. It is always beneficial to speak to some clients before you actually hire an advisor and pay him.
- Many experts and mentors promise a permit once a migrant lands in Canada. However, it may never happen and you might be termed as illegal immigrant and deported back to your native country permanently.
- The advertisements given by some unscrupulous agents, in various newspapers and magazines and hoardings, are yet another threat for immigrants. Many of these experts give 100% guarantee, in return of hefty charges. Several of them ask you to make the payment in advance. Be on your guard! They could be just trying to fleece you.
The decision to move to Canada is one of the most important decisions made by any individual. Naturally, lots of money and your dreams are at stake. Choosing a right mentor and an expert to your dream destination is not an easy task. However with a lit bit of common sense and efficiency you can make the right choice, and avoid being taken for a ride.