Are you skilled and wish to work in Canada, but are based in India? Do Canada immigration occupations for Indian migrants inspire you? If the answer is ‘yes’, here’s a positive news report for you! The widely preferred immigration destination has numerous rewarding job opportunities for trained aspirants like you.
If you have what it takes to do professionally well in the country, you are more than welcome in the nation. In fact, you are more than welcome and seriously wanted by the Canadian government and the nation which seems to be facing a serious scarcity of qualified workers at the present. Skilled workers like you are wanted to fill the many job-openings in various key sectors.
You are advised to go through the Skilled Occupation List (SOL) brought out by the concerned immigration body, and find-out if your specific line-of-work finds a mention there in. And in case your profession is there, kick-start the immigration and visa process to move to your dream destination.
The mutual associations between the two world famous countries, India and Canada, are well known. The fact is that many Canadian provinces and states have a strong presence of Indian community. In fact, Canada has one of the largest Indian communities located outside the shores of India. The Maple Leaf Country, also known as the ‘Land of Milk & Honey’, is quite famous for several reasons even as the country has consistently ranked as the best country in the world to live and work.
It is easy to understand why millions of Indians prefer to migrate to Canada annually. From strong economy, cosmopolitan cities, breathtaking beauty, and a quality lifestyle-the country has it all and much more. Today the Canadians, by and large, have become more techno-savvy and various sectors have developed like never before.
And consequently, the demand of professionals in various sectors has increased extensively. For long, India has acted as a supplier of professionals to the overseas nation. Nowadays, if you travel to Canada, you will find many Indians employed in various fields. Be it engineering, medicine or finance, Indian migrants have excelled in all.
These are the 50 professions where in trained workers are presently wanted in the nation:
- Senior managers – financial, communications and other business services.
- Senior managers – trade, broadcasting and other services
- Financial managers
- Human resources managers
- Purchasing managers
- Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers
- Managers in health care
- Construction managers
- Home building and renovation managers
- Managers in natural resources production and fishing
- Manufacturing managers
- Financial auditors and accountants
- Financial and investment analysts
- Securities agents, investment dealers and brokers
- Other financial officers
- Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations
- Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers
- Property administrators
- Geoscientists and oceanographers
- Civil engineers
- Mechanical engineers
- Electrical and electronics engineers
- Petroleum engineers
- Information systems analysts and consultants
- Database analysts and data administrators
- Software engineers and designers
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- Mechanical engineering technologists and technicians
- Construction estimators
- Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians
- Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics
- Inspectors in public and environmental health and occupational health and safety
- Computer network technicians
- Nursing co-ordinators and supervisors
- Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- Specialist physicians
- General practitioners and family physicians
- Dietitians and nutritionists
- Audiologists and speech-language pathologists
- Occupational therapists
- Respiratory therapists, clinical perfusionists and cardiopulmonary technologists
- Medical radiation technologists
- Medical sonographers
- Licensed practical nurses
- Paramedical occupations
- University professors and lecturers
- Early childhood educators and assistants
- Translators, terminologists and interpreters
The above list of Canada Immigration Occupations for Indian Migrants consists of the FSW Program announced by the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). Skilled Indians are employed in above fields. Apart from these, there are many other small and big level occupations with a large number of Indian workers.