Are you a qualified Engineering Manager, in agreement with the Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) 1332-11? If yes, your professional services are presently required by the recruiters in Australia. And, your profession is mentioned on the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL). It means you can get a visa and move to the country, on the basis of your in-demand skills. Yes, the present time is right for Australia Immigration! Contact a professional visa and immigration consultant to know more!
Engineering Manager 133211: What They Do?
For those not tuned in, Engineering Managers plan, bring together, supervise, manage and coordinate the engineering and technical tasks of bodies/groups.
Level of Skill
The maximum number of professions in this particular unit group has a level of skill comparable to a Bachelor Degree or advanced qualification. In case one has a minimum of five years of the pertinent experience, but he lacks the prescribed qualification, he will still be eligible. In some particular situations, related experience and/or on-the-job training could be asked for, besides the prescribed qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1). Registration or licensing is also required. In your case Engineers Australia/AIM is the concerned authority for the object.
- Regulate, execute and keep an eye on the engineering strategies, rules and plans.
- Interpret plans, drawings and specifications, and give guidance on the various engineering methods and processes, to attain construction and production requirements.
- Create project agendas and budgets.
- Guarantee conformity with provisions and plans, and with laws, directives and safety principles.
- Confirm that the engineering standards of excellence, budget, security, timeliness & output are met.
- Administer maintenance requirements to make productivity better.
- Coordinate with the marketing, research and manufacturing managers concerning the various engineering aspects of fresh construction & product design.
- Make handy contributions to research and development (R & D) ventures.
Candidates in this specific line-of-work could be qualified for skilled migration under these widely used visa plans, namely, Temporary Business (Long Stay) (Subclass 457), Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS), Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS), Points Based Skilled Migration visa.
Licensing and/or Professional Associations
In several professions, the applicants must be duly registered with or get a license from a local power in the particular Australian state or territory where they wish to offer their professional services. They need to get in touch with the local authority in their applicable state or territory to learn about the various licensing or registration conditions. It could be useful, on the part of the candidates, to become a member of an applicable industry association for their chosen profession which could assist with their employment and visa application scenarios.
Skills Assessment Organization
As mentioned before, prior to you can move to Down Under, as a qualified migrant, it is compulsory that you get your skills accordingly reviewed by the germane national assessment organization. The assessment authorities for the Engineering Managers 133211 are Engineers Australia.