The Entrepreneur Business Category falls under the Business Stream of the northwest Territories Nominee Program. This category allows international business people to propose some business plans to the NTNP to begin a new business in the province or to invest in some existing enterprises. In order to be eligible to immigrate to Northwest Territories through its nominee program, foreign entrepreneurs are required to meet some criteria. Let’s have a look at some of the criteria:
- Applicants must have a proper business plan to begin a new business or to purchase some stakes in existing business in the Northwest Territories.
- Applicants must make an investment of 300,000 Canadian Dollars in order to begin a business in the Yellowknife area. Applicants must invest at least 150,000 Canadian dollars if they intend to start buy a business outside the Yellowknife area.
- Applicants must possess a personal wealth of 500,000 Canadian Dollars to start a business in the Yellowknife area. They must have minimum personal wealth of 250,000 Canadian Dollars to a business outside the Yellowknife area.
- Applicants must provide a refundable amount of 75,000 Canadian dollars in trust account.
- Applicants must have adequate knowledge of the province.
- Applicants must have adequate language skills.
To know more about the Entrepreneur Business Category of the NTNP, contact Immigration and Visa Consultant!