Bounded towards the north by Yukon and the Northwest Territories, the Canadian province of British Columbia is the westernmost provinces of Canada. The province of Alberta on its east, the US states of Montana, Idaho and Washington are there to the south of the province, as well as Pacific Ocean surrounds to its west.
One of the nine provinces and two territories, the Canadian province of British Columbia is participating in the Provincial Nominee Program. Regular draws are conducted by the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program [BC PNP] for tech professionals. The demand for tech talent is increasing at a higher rate in comparison to its supply.
The tech sector of British Columbia is major contributor of economic growth in the province with tech employment at its peak in the current scenario. The Tech Pilot of the BC PNP makes sure that the tech sector of British Columbia can not only attract but retain talent as well, for the purpose of sustenance as well as long range of economic prosperity making skilled profession migrate to Canada totally worthwhile.
The employers in BC can address their requirements of employment via the BC PNP Tech Pilot which is one of the swiftest pathways for immigration to Canada and attaining permanent residency. This pathway is specially designed for international students and foreign workers who are in high demand in British Columbia.
Some of the key features of the Pilot program revolve around the Timeliness and prioritization along with weekly invitations being issued under the Tech Pilot, If you have submitted under the Tech Pilot, you get priority processing as well.
29 of the occupations under BC PNP Tech Pilot which you can be eligible to apply for are:
- 0131 Telecommunication carriers managers
- 0213 Computer and information systems managers
- 0512 Managers – publishing, motion pictures, broadcasting and performing arts
- 2131 Civil engineers
- 2132 Mechanical engineers
- 2133 Electrical and electronics engineers
- 2134 Chemical engineers
- 2147 Computer engineers [except software engineers and designers]
- 2171 Information systems analysts and consultants
- 2172 Database analysts and data administrators
- 2173 Software engineers and designers
- 2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- 2175 Web designers and developers
- 2221 Biological technologists and technicians
- 2241 Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians
- 2242 Electronic service technicians [household and business equipment]
- 2243 Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics
- 2281 Computer network technicians
- 2282 User support technicians
- 2283 Information systems testing technicians
- 5121 Authors and writers
- 5122 Editors
- 5125 Translators, terminologists and interpreters
- 5224 Broadcast technicians
- 5225 Audio and video recording technicians
- 5226 Other technical and co-ordinating occupations in motion pictures, broadcasting and the performing arts
- 5227 Support occupations in motion pictures, broadcasting, photography and the performing arts
- 5241 Graphic designers and illustrators
- 6221 Technical sales specialists – wholesale trade
If you are applying under the Skills Immigration category in any of the 29 above mentioned occupations must have a minimum job offer of 1 year.
For more information, you can connect with us on 8595338595 or email@example.com