Five routes via which Canada can be your one true home!

If there is any place that is one true haven for Indians, then Canada comes at the top of the list—confused on which pathway to take when migration to Canada is on your mind? Let us cut short five intelligent ways to migrate to Canada, whether you are a skilled professional, a student, or a businessman.

  1. Canada Express Entry Program

It is one of the swiftest ways to gain entry into Canada. It is an online management system that is used to manage Permanent residency applications for three of the top federal economic class programs:

  • Federal Skilled Worker Program
  • Federal Skilled Trades Program
  • Canadian Experience Class

This system follows a point-based system that assesses the applicant’s profile based on age, work experience, proficiency in English or French language, educational qualifications, arranged employment, and a genuine intention to live in Canada.

 Candidates get these points based on a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). High scorers receive an invitation to the application (ITA). A job offer can fetch you extra points.

  1. Canada Provincial Nominee Program

This Route is mainly for the applicants who want to live in a specific province or territory. For this, they should have the required skills, education, and work experience to contribute to the local economy of a particular Canadian province or a territory.

Each of these provinces has its immigration programs that target specific groups known as “streams.” As per their convenience, any of these provinces choose to invite students, business people, or skilled workers.

If you follow a paper-based process, you have to apply for the province for nomination under a non – express entry stream.

  1. Canada Family Sponsorship

An applicant can sponsor their family if they are above 18 years of age and a permanent resident or a citizen of Canada, or a person who is registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act. With this, you can sponsor your spouse, partner, or dependent children, parents and grandparents, adopted child, as well as relatives with certain conditions.

  1. Canada Start-up Visa Program

This program is for people who are starting a new or an existing business in Canada. You can come under this visa on a work permit and apply for a permanent residency later. Just ensure that you fulfill all the eligibility requirements to have a qualifying business, Commitment Certificate, and Letter of Support from a designated entity showing that the company has support, proficiency in English or French language, and enough funds to settle in Canada.

  1. Canada Study permit

In case you are a student or want to pursue higher studies in Canada, you can apply for the Canada study permit. For this, you may require a visitor visa or an electronic travel authorization (eTA) as a study permit. This permit will be valid for the duration of the study program and an additional 90 days.

For more information you can contact with our immigration experts at 8595338595 or [email protected]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

* indicates required field