Australia is a ray of hope for many overseas immigration-motivated people, keen to live in a highly developed and rich society brimming with amazing opportunities and facilities. You can reside in the country forever or permanently with either a Permanent Residence (PR) Visa and/or with citizenship. Since the latter comes after the former, here we will discuss the PR process for Australia, and talk about the 10 major steps involved.
Skill Select PR Process
We believe you are a skilled worker and eager to shift base overseas with a Skilled Worker Visa with any option available under the nation’s SkillSelect Programme, also known as the General Skilled Migration (GSM) Programme.
Under SkillbSelect, you have several wonderful visa options, including the 189 Permanent (Independent) Subcategory, the 190 Permanent (Nominated) Subcategory, and 489 Skilled Regional (Nominated) Subcategory.
How to move to Australia: Top 10 Steps in Skill Select Process
Follow these if you want unlimited success and happiness:
- Get your language, educational and work skills assessed by the relevant assessing authorities.
- Create your SkillSelect profile and reveal your details related to your age, educational qualifications, work experience gained in Australia, work experience gained abroad, English language skills, spouse/partner skills, etc.
- Get not less than 65 Australia PR points on the points system, on the basis of the information shared on the factors mentioned above.
- Get a letter for an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for PR from the Australian Department of Home Affairs (DHA).
- Apply with every supporting and relevant document. For example, to show your language skills, attach the IELTS certificates.
- You may be asked to face an interview. In case you are asked, face it and perform well to get approval for a PR Visa.
- Pay your PR fees.
- Get your health and character examined and attach the certificates gained from the examining authorities.
- Get your PR Visa.
- Move to the Kangaroo Land permanently.
What PR in Oz Gives You?
- The right to work and live in the hotspot permanently and without any restrictions.
- The right to offer sponsorship to your family for PR in the nation.
- The right to use free healthcare and educational facilities.
- The right to enter and exit the hotspot as per your specific wish and till the time your PR Visa is legally valid. Usually, these visas have a validity of 5 years.
- The right to apply for the Australian Citizenship.
Now since you know about the Australia PR process, and also how you gain, thanks to your prized status, what are you waiting for? Embark on the journey to your dream destination! Contact us TODAY ‘to take things forward’! An ocean of opportunities in the ‘Land of Milk & Honey’ awaits you!