Investment Opportunities in New Brunswick Canada
Canada has left behind many other countries in attracting foreign investors. Such investors get good opportunities and a decent profit on their investments there in. The Federal Government provides them all the possible assistance so that they can easily settle in the country. You will be happy to know that at the Federal and Provincial levels the Maple Leaf Country runs countless programmes to draw the potential business people and investors.
New Brunswick is a highly popular Canadian province and it offers excellent business opportunities to those business professionals and investors, who wish to settle in the province and do profitable business there in. The concerned government has its own Business Provincial Nominee Programme (BPNP) for such people.
It is essentially designed for those people who possess the capability to expand the province’s economy. Their past experience of starting a business venture, start a new company/firm or buy/associate in an existing venture will give them maximum profits in the long run.
Investment opportunities in New Brunswick Canada through the Business Provincial Nominee Programme (BPNP)
The stream is highly popular among the overseas business people and investors who want to shift to the province permanently and start a completely new venture or associate or manage an existing one there in to help grow the province’s economy.
BPNP–Minimum Eligibility Criteria
To become a strong contender, you must fulfill the following eligibility conditions:
- At the time of submitting the application you must be between the age group of 22 and 50.
- To actively manage a business venture in the province you must be fluent either in English or French language.
- You must possess legally acquired net worth of 300,000 Canadian Dollars.
- You must intend to live and work in New Brunswick permanently.
- You must be armed with three years of work experience at a management level during the last five years.
- You must prepare a business plan that will bring economic prosperity to the province.
- On the selection grid you must score at least 50 points.
- You must submit all the required forms along with all supporting documents.
- Prior to the nomination, you must submit a refundable deposit of 75,000 Canadian Dollars and submit a signed copy of Deposit Agreement to the New Brunswick government.
- You must have a well demonstrated understanding of business environment of the province.
Once you submit your application, the programme officer will review your application on the basis of the eligibility criteria and various selection factors. To reach the second stage you must fulfill the eligibility conditions, but remember meeting the eligibility conditions in no way guarantees you a business nomination.
Priority is given to those applicants who possess the high potential to economically settle in the country and help grow the province’s economy.
The province’s decision on your application is final, and if it is refused, you cannot appeal against it. However, you own the right to re-apply, after two years from the date of your application refusal provided your situation has improved substantially and your petition is stronger than before.
Alternatively, you can apply to the Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and mention New Brunswick as your preferred destination, and fulfill the conditions, and hope for the best.