H1-B Visa Credential Evaluation!

If you are one of those people who are planning to start their lives in the U.S. and want to work in various fields like accounting, engineering, architecture, law or any other area, then you would needing a H1-B visa. The minimum requirement to apply for this visa is that you should have atleast a bachelor’s degree or any other qualification equivalent to that. Just in case you have a degree of foreign university, then your educational credentials will be checked and examined by the visa authorities. This is to make sure that you are meeting with all the necessary requirements to work there.

The responsibility of reviewing your credentials goes to the officers at the USCIS who would ensure that your educational qualifications or work experience is good enough to meet the necessary requirement to enter the U.S. territory. It’s not necessary that your credentials will be evaluated only on the basis of your educational degree, your work experience or practical training can also be counted.

Just in case, you do not have any bachelor’s degree or your degree is from some foreign university, then you have to show that your qualifications or work experience holds the value which is equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree.

Showing the statement of your credentials means that you have managed to clear your college level equivalency test (CLEP) or your credentials are being assessed by some recognized office which is responsible for evaluating the educational credits of students coming from foreign land.

To know more, it is recommended that you get in touch with an Immigration and Visa Expert who deals with US immigration. Such a person would be acquainted with all the recent updates in this regard. He would be in a position to guide you through the entire process effortlessly.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

* indicates required field