Working in Canada is bliss in itself. Many people look forward to grabbing a job in the nation and enjoy its multiple benefits and then seizing its PR followed by citizenship in the future. Simply put, you need immigration through job offer in Canada. If you are lucky to get immigration through job offer in Canada then you are required revising your details mentioned in Express Entry profile.
You need to fill in your employer’s name and address. You need to mention the date when you are going to start your work in the Maple Leaf Country, the labor market impact assessment number and the NOC code associated with the job.
All set for immigration, there are a few necessities that an enthusiastic migrant should keep an eye on. Your job offer should posses!
- A full time paid and continuous work for at least 30 hours a week.
- Work should be permanent and not seasonal.
- It should clearly explain the skill type 0 or skill levels of National Occupational Classification (NOC)
- Your employer should have a clear Labour Market Impact assessment from the employment and social development Canada or
- You are working on a work permit issued by labour market impact assessment.
With all these formalities rightly met, immigration through job offer in Canada will be convenient and easy. The upper mentioned rules apply for the Federal Skilled Worker.
The Federal Skilled Trades Workers need to cross check these.
- Under the trade program, migrant should have received a job offer from 2 employers.
- Your work should be of continuous, full time work at least 30 hours a week.
- Work should be for at least one year.
- Your occupation should start with the code 72, 73, 82, 92, 632 and 633 in the NOC.
- The employer who makes the job offer should have obtained Labour Market Impact assessment from employment and social development Canada or
- You have obtained a work permit issued by Labor Market Impact assessment.
Moreover, the applicants, who have received nomination from the Canadian employer, must have convinced the Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) officers, ensuring that he is capable of performing the job offered to him. A migrant must meet all mandatory requirements for obtaining license relevant to his work once he is in the Maple Leaf Country.
Canada, consisting of different provinces and territories, has different rules and regulation for each territory. The migrant is expected to check with the relevant body. An aspirant must clear all the formalities beforehand while proceeding to the immigration though job offer in Canada. He can grab PR of the country depending on the nature of his work and he may later apply for Canadian citizenship.
Working in the Maple Leaf Country will allow him to call his family and dependents to it. They will enjoy the same rights as enjoyed by the main migrant. They will also be permitted allowed to work in the country and contribute to its economy. A secured job offer will assist the migrant to enjoy a better standard of living and make the most of the benefits of living in the developed country.