Does Canada immigration attract you and are you curious to know about Canada Express Entry, then one of the latest news reports about the program is that lately the current immigration minister has made an announcement that prospective immigrants can send their applications from January 1, 2015 even though no closing date has been announced for the program.
Formally the program has been named as Express Entry. Also known as the Expression of Interest (EoI), the scheme will provide a hassle-free entry in Canada. Canadian government and employers will jointly choose from the potential immigrants, on the basis of the skills and attributes that the country requires.
Express Entry Canada-Top Features
- Every individual has to create an Express Entry profile using an online platform that identifies his professional skills taking the form of an online resume. Later, all Express Entry profiles will be ranked against the other applicants in the system based on different factors, such as language proficiency, education, experience, and other germane factors that indicate that the candidate has a chance of successful settling in the nation.
- Those applicants-who do not have a job offer from a Canadian employer—have to register themselves with the Canada Job Bank. The Job Bank is a platform for future immigrants where they can upload their credentials and the national employers, looking for professionals, may search for suitable experts.
- Once the profile of every individual has been duly assessed, the applicants-who successfully meet the criteria of a federal economic program-will be placed in the pool of candidates for Express Entry.
- If through the job bank the application of the soon-to-be immigrants is accepted by the Canadian employer, the applicant will be issued an Invitation to Apply, and he will have a maximum of 60 days to apply for Canadian Permanent Residency (PR).
- Successful applicant will then apply for PR through Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP), Canadian Experience Class (CEC), and Business Class Program.
As per some latest news reports, the applicants who apply through the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) may also benefit through Express Entry as long as the concerned province and territory brings their program under the federal one. The CIC will extend invitation to Express Entry applicants to apply for Canada PR only if they have a suitable job offer or a provincial or territorial nomination.
The program is tailored to meet the specific demand of the nation’s labor market and select the best applicants who stand a superior chance of being accepted and taste economic success in the Maple Leaf Country. It is expected that in the beginning the Canadian government will make an investment of $14 million over the next two year and there after an investment of $4.7 million will be made to guarantee that Express Entry becomes successful.