Are you a skilled Petroleum Engineer by profession, and not really happy with the job prospects in your own country? If the answer is yes, then you need not to worry any more. The “Land of Kangaroos”, Australia, is calling you. Surprised? Yes, you read it right! At the present, Petroleum Engineers are demanded in Oz under the code ANZSCO 233612.
This surprise increase in the demand of Petroleum Engineers has also given a kick start to Australia Immigration visa services, as every day a large number of the above stated professionals are processing their application under the guidance of these immigration visa experts.
If you are a Petroleum Engineer, then you can use these immigration visa services and move to your dream destination. Many immigration visa service providers provide exclusive services keeping in mind the demand of the professionals like you.
Before you actually process your application, let us take a quick look at the profile of the Petroleum Engineers in Australia. These experts plan and direct the engineering aspects of locating and removing minerals, petroleum and natural gas from the earth. They mainly specialize in Mud Engineering and Petro-physical Engineering.
The occupation is clearly mentioned on the following in-demand skills lists:
- Skilled Occupations List
- Consolidated Sponsored Occupations List
- Labour Market Testing Required for 457 List
- RSMS Occupations List
Why Take Professional Help!
Although choosing a Immigration visa service provider is optional, it is strongly advisable to choose one. Let’s find out why!
- Immigration visa service provides assess the applicants’ credentials and accordingly advice them to choose the visa category. If an applicant fails to meet the required criteria, these experts suggest the alternative and make efforts so that the applicant successfully meets the criteria.
- These experts ensure that no application is delayed, and reaches the right authority at the right time.
- Immigration process is lengthy and it requires dedication and completion of complex paper work. Thanks to their several years of relevant experience, the specialists make the complete procedure smooth and hassle-free.
Petroleum Engineers as prospective immigrants to Australia should be ready to take following responsibilities:
- Carry-out preliminary studies of petroleum, mineral and natural gas deposits with prospectors, Geophysicists, Geologists and other mineral scientists with a view to decide the resources present, the achievability of extracting the reserves, and also the design and development of the extraction procedure.
- Build-up operation and project cost estimates and production schedules, and report progress, manufacture and expenses compared to budget.
- Establish the most suitable methods of ore extraction taking into account various factors like; for instance, depth of overburden, and attitude and physical attributes of deposits and the surrounding strata.
- Build-up plans for tunnels and chambers, location and construction of mine shafts, layout of mine development and the application of appropriate mining systems.
- Review the technical, natural, financial, and safety issues linked with the phases of the project development, operations and manufacturing.
- Establish the safety of procedures, order of extraction and safety of mine walls.
- Appraise the risk of slippage and advising on the avoidance of slippage and rock falls.
- Plan and synchronize the utilization of labor and equipment consistency with statutes, efficiency targets, safety principles & environmental circumstances.
- Carry-out research and give counsel on engineering operations for the exploration, location and removal of petroleum & natural gas.
- Develop techniques of controlling the flow of oil and gas from wells.
For Australia immigration-motivated Petroleum Engineers, taking the assistance of visa immigration expert is not mandatory, but is advisable it makes the tedious immigration journey easy and smooth with their skilled help and guidance. Let them show you the way to Down Under and help you crack the Australia Visa code! Why to unnecessarily worry about the nuts and bolts of the long drawn out visa process when there is no dearth of trained immigration permit experts to do the job for you!