Quebec is the second most populated province in the Maple Leaf Country, after Ontario. The province is also referred as the Europe of North America’. The beautiful province has modern cities with the touch of old charm, rich history and numerous tourist places to visit.
In North America, if you talk about one city that attracts a large number of people, then it is certainly Quebec City. From the very moment you arrive in the city, you will get to experience its vibrant culture which is more European in nature.
Though the province is a part of the ‘Land of Milk and Honey’, on international map, it has successfully managed to create a niche for itself. Today, the province is seen as the most developed province in Canada, and with a strong economy of its own, it is capable of providing ample of opportunities to its residents.
The province is regarded as one of the best places to live and work, especially to raise a family. With the hope of superior employment opportunities, every year a large figure of overseas immigration-motivated people come to the Canada. Reportedly, a major chunk of such individuals wishes to settle in Quebec even as this clearly states that the working conditions and job opportunities in Quebec are more than excellent.
The province offers a high standard of living and robust economy. It’s basically a place where you can actually channelize your professional skills, and earn a good living– not only for yourself but for your family members as well.
Every professional aspires to work in a healthy and comfortable environment. If you are one such professional and looking for a rewarding opportunity abroad, then you must consider Quebec.
The French province has an open economy, which is the 37th largest economy in the world, mainly dependant on its service sector. Over the last one decade or so, the province’s economy has changed drastically.
The province plays a key role when it comes to various industries, like Information Technologies (IT), Multimedia, software development and aerospace. It’s been reported that nearly 52% of IT companies are based in Quebec City and Montreal alone.
Hence, for eligible applicants the opportunities are many in Quebec.
Benefits of Working in Quebec
- An easy opportunity to reach international market, such as America and Mexico under NAFTA agreement.
- An immigrant-friendly open society which is multi-cultural in nature.
- Quebec government assures social security even to new entrants, and if required, financial assistance is also provided.
- In order to attract business people and technical minds, the Quebec government runs many programmes.
- Work environment is excellent and the job opportunities are ample.
- Each applicant gets an equal opportunity to grow, on the basis of their education and experience.
- The practice of any kind of discrimination is an act of legal offence.
- An easy access to public and private health care sector.
- Eligible candidates may fast process their applications, and if they desire, they may bring along their family members as well.