RNIP, the abbreviated form of Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot Program, is a community-driven economic immigration program for Canada. Its objective is to expand the benefits of migration to the small participating communities where the skillful migrants can get Canada PR while benefitting the communities and country.
The RNIP program requires the applicants to apply for any other immigration program. Here is how the application is checked for its completeness by the concerned authorities –
- The Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, accepts the applications and checks for their completeness
- Applicants must submit a complete application filling in all the necessary details and also provides the mandatory forms and supporting documents
- The fees must be paid in full by the applicant while submitting the application
- As and when received, the application is checked as per the document checklist by the CIO
- If found complete and satisfactory as per the section 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR), the CIO enters the application information in the Global Case Management System (GCMS)
- It then recovers the processing fees, and an acknowledgment is then sent to the applicants
If an application is found incomplete, the CIO returns the entire application package, including the fees, to the applicant. Alongside, the action is being recorded in the GCMS for future reference.
RNIP offers one of the additional pathways for interested immigration who seek permanent residency in Canada. It has a targeted approach to benefit the participating communities through immigration. The applicants ought to be recommended by one of these communities to apply under this program.
To understand the process and eligibility requirements under RNIP, you can seek Abhinav Immigration Services. With a dedicated and well-informed team, we are capable of guiding you as an expert for all your immigration needs. Just give us a call at +91 8595338595 to avail your counseling, or you can write us at [email protected].