In order to be eligible to migrate to New Zealand under the Entrepreneur Category of the business immigration instructions, principal applicants are ought to meet certain requirements in certain areas, like English language, health and character. Let us have a look at the requirements:
- An applicant is considered to have met the minimum standard of English language if he/she provides a certificate from the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) with an overall band score of minimum 4 in either of the modules- General or Academic. The certificate should not be older than 2 years at the time of filing the immigration application;
- An applicant must also provide evidence that his/her has a English-speaking background;
Besides meeting the above requirements, the immigration official must be convinced, taking the evidence into account, that the applicant meets the minimum language requirements in particular.
Apart from English language requirements, an Entrepreneur Category applicant, along with his/her partner and dependent children included in the application must also meet health and character requirements. Applicants are also required to make payment against migrant levy.
If you are interested in applying for a residence permit to New Zealand, mail following information ASAP at [email protected] for a free of charge assessment by Ajay Sharma, principal consultant, ABHINAV.
- Your updated resume if skilled professional, or if businessmen, then brief on business profile along with information on your current personal net worth.
- If married, provide the resume for your spouse as well.
- If applicable, please provide information on children and their age.
- Information on any blood relatives residing in New Zealand. This is not a compulsory requirement to qualify for immigration to New Zealand, but serves as additional positive assessment and suitability factor.