Are you looking for a way to live and work in Europe? Do you have exceptional skills or talents that can contribute to the economy and culture of your destination country? If so, you can choose from three visa programs that can help you achieve this: the UK Investor Visa or the UK Talent Program.
UK Investor Visa
The UK Investor Visa is a type of visa that allows wealthy individuals to invest at least £2 million in the UK and live there for up to 5 years. You do not need a job offer or a sponsor to apply for this visa, but you must meet the following requirements:
- Be 18 or older and have a passport that is valid.
- Have enough funds to support yourself and your family members during your stay.
- Have a comprehensive health insurance.
- Pay a fee of £623 per person, as well as the healthcare surcharge of £624 per year per person.
The main benefit of the UK Investor Visa is that it allows you to live and work in the UK without any restrictions on the type or amount of work you can do. You can also travel freely within the UK and the Schengen area. You can renew your visa as many times as you want, as long as you maintain your investment in the UK. After 3 or 5 years, depending on the amount of your investment, you may be eligible to apply for indefinite leave to remain (ILR), which gives you permanent residency rights in the UK.
Note: If you’re looking for Sweden, there is a specific visa that you can apply for and move there, which is called Sweden Job Seeker Visa which allows you to look for a job for up to 9 months.
UK Talent Program
The UK Talent Visa is a type of visa that allows exceptional individuals to work in the UK in the fields of academia and research, arts and culture, or digital technology. You do not need a job offer or a sponsor to apply for this visa, but you must meet the following requirements:
- Need to be a minimum of 18 years old and possess a valid passport.
- Be endorsed by one of the designated bodies that are responsible for assessing applications in each field, or have won an eligible award that demonstrates your exceptional talent.
- Prove that you are a potential leader in your field.
The main benefit of the UK Talent Visa is that it allows you to live and work in the UK for up to 5 years without any restrictions on the type or amount of work you can do. You can also bring your partner and children with you, and they can work or study in the UK as well. You can renew your visa as many times as you want, and after 3 or 5 years, depending on your field and how you apply, you may be eligible to apply for indefinite leave to remain (ILR), which gives you permanent residency rights in the UK.
If you have any questions about your UK Visa application, you can contact our immigration consultant by phone at 8595338595 or by email at [email protected].