The Investor Plus (Investor 1 Category) is suitable for those foreign nationals, who;
- Have 10 million NZ Dollars to make investment in New Zealand over a 3-year period.
- Have the plan to spend 20 percent or over that in each of the year during the 3-year period in the kiwi land.
Likewise the Investor 2 Category, a foreign national can make the investment in equity or bonds in the land of Kiwis. He/she cannot make that investment in any type of residential property, nor can use bank deposits for the same purpose. However, unlike the Investor Visa category, age is not a matter of concern to apply for this visa!
Investments are accepted in the form of the following:
- Bonds issued by any government or local authority of New Zealand; OR
- Bonds issued by any Kiwi firm, which is traded on the NZDX (New Zealand Debt Securities Market (NZDX), OR
- Bonds issued by any firm in the Kiwi land which has been rated by BBB or by any equivalent international agency.
- Equity in any public or private firm in New Zealand.
An Investor Plus Visa is a permanent visa, which permits multiple entry into the land of Kiwis.
If you are interested in applying for a residence permit to New Zealand, mail following information ASAP at [email protected] for a free of charge assessment by Ajay Sharma, principal consultant, ABHINAV.
- Your updated resume if skilled professional, or if businessmen, then brief on business profile along with information on your current personal net worth.
- If married, provide the resume for your spouse as well.
- If applicable, please provide information on children and their age.
- Information on any blood relatives residing in New Zealand. This is not a compulsory requirement to qualify for immigration to New Zealand, but serves as additional positive assessment and suitability factor.