According to a recent report, on 14 May 2012, the Government of New Zealand will update its Qualifications List Exempt from Assessment and the Qualification List Recognized as an Exception in the Operational Manual of Immigration New Zealand.
The Qualifications List Exempt from Assessment, the following lists of nations will be updated:
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka,
- South Pacific countries and
- United States of America.
The updates to the lists of the nations may include:
- Inclusion and removal of educational qualifications and institutions
- Amendments to the qualification level, and
- Amendments to the qualification awarding dates.
To facilitate a well-versed Expression of Interest result or application of residence, the following individuals are asked to check the lists of updated information:
- People, wish to complete the Expression of Interest under the instruction of Skilled Category, or
- Individuals already have submitted the EOI, or
- People, who have received invitation for residence application.
If you wish to migrate to New Zealand under its skilled category, then there are certain essential requirements that you need to fulfill. However, as the immigration policy and its criteria are changing from time to time, therefore it is very essential to keep yourself updated with the latest changes to the nation’s policy of immigration. To do so, you can either go through the official website of New Zealand immigration on daily basis or approach an expert in this filed.