Permanent Residency in Australia for Indian
Since long, many overseas immigration motivated people from India have exhibited a rather strong liking for the Land of Kangaroos, Australia. Outside Asia, Oz has one of the largest Indian communities and due to high immigration rate, Indian migrants have made a ‘little India’ in Down Under.
The country is well known for its thriving economy, superlative healthcare facilities, and matchless education system. Indian people enjoy the benefit of an exposure of local language, i.e., English. Thus, it becomes much easier for them to easily settle in the country. Even the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) find Indian people more suitable and capable to fit into the country’s culture.
The number of benefits that Oz offers to Indian immigrants is strong enough to call the overseas hotspot their second home and apply for the country’s prized Permanent Residency (PR). For qualified applicants, there is no dearth of suitable opportunities. Indian immigrants are employed in various fields.
Those who are interested in Australia immigration, on the basis of their education and skills, can register themselves under the various functional areas.
One can easily find job description under the Skilled Occupation List (SOL) or the Consolidated Skilled Occupation List (CSOL) timely updated by the DIBP.
Permanent Residency in Australia for Indian migrants is something that attracts many even as in the last one decade the number of Indian people, with PR rights in Down Under, has increased extensively. Today, a good number of Indian professionals are representing the Australian economy.
Some of the benefits enjoyed by Indian Immigrants as permanent residents in ‘Oz’ are:
- Children born in the country are regarded as Australian Citizens
- They can apply for Australian passport and Citizenship once they have lived and worked in the country for at least two years.
- They enjoy rights almost at par with the Australian citizens in a well developed democratic society.
- They may pursue higher education.
- They may sponsor their family and close relatives.
- They may travel abroad any number of times.
- They have access to healthcare benefits through Medicare.
The PR process depends on the point based system. Points are calculated on the basis of various factors, such as age, language proficiency, experience, skills adaptability, and education.
To qualify as a permanent resident, in total 60 points are required, higher points is an added advantage and increase your success chances.
Permanent Residency in Australia–Popular Pathways
- Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189)
- Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190)
- Skilled Regional Visa (Provisional) subclass 489
- 188- Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) Visa
- Business Innovation and Investment Visa (subclass 888)
- Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186)
- Temporary Skilled Work Visa- (Subclass 457)
In India, the Australia Immigration consultants have immense knowledge and experience to smoothly guide you through the difficult immigration process. Why risk you dreams, it’s better to consult a specialist, who, on the basis of the information provided, will frame the immigration process for you.