PR of Australia
If you wish to acquire the prized and the much sought after Permanent Residency (PR) status of a foreign country, then the ‘Land of Kangaroos’, PR of Australia’ should be ideally your first choice.
Australia—the name at once invokes the image of a very successful global economy where people enjoy the finest facilities that the world has to offer and get education at some of the most reputed educational establishments seen anywhere in the world.
Coming back to the statement Oz must be the first choice for the PR aspirants, there is a strong reason behind the assertion. To begin with, Oz offers a great deal of benefits to its PR holders. Not only the job opportunities there in are just great and very rewarding but the country’s lifestyle, infrastructure, education and healthcare system are also highly commendable and hard to find anywhere else in the world.
Now without wasting much time, let’s give you a brief on some of the kinds of PR Visas up-for-grabs!
Business Innovation and Investment Visa (Subclass 888): You may submit an application for the before mentioned category without submitting an Expression of Interest (EOI) provided you meet the requirements of Business Innovation and Investment visa (subclass 188).
Requirements of the PR of Australia
- You must hold a Business Innovation and Investment visa (subclass 188).
- You must not be involved in any unethical or illegal business activity.
- You must have been nominated either by a state or territory.
- You must be keen to make an investment in the country.
- You must hold a good moral and character certificate
- You must comply with the commonwealth laws of the state or territory in which you operate your business.
Skilled Regional Visa (Subclass 887): The visa category is ideal for those applicants who have lived and worked in specific regional areas of the country for at least one year.
Following are the certain privileges enjoyed by the visa holders
- Right to live and work in oz indefinitely.
- Applicants can access ‘Medicare’—the country’s much talked about healthcare system.
- If you meet all the requirements, you may put forward a petition for the Australian citizenship
- Freedom to travel abroad any numbers of time
- Sponsor your family or close relatives.
Distinguished Talent Visa for Australia (Subclass 124): Applicants with exceptional talent in sports, academics, research, or arts can present an application for the same.
Requirements of the Visa
- You are recognized for your exceptional talent worldwide.
- You are considered a national asset for the country and must be full time engaged in the talent.
- You are nominated either by a organization or individual
- At the time of submitting the visa application you must be located outside the country.
- You must be fairly proficient in the English language
Australia Business Talent Visa (Subclass 132): Applicants keen to either start a new business or manage an existing business in the country can apply for the same. To submit an application, the candidates must be nominated by a state or territory. Applicants may apply using one of the two categories–Significant Business History stream and Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream.
Requirements of the Visa
- You must not be involved in any illegal or unethical business activities
- You have a state or territorial nomination
- You must be keen to make an investment in the country
- You must hold a good health and moral certificate
- You must have a net worth of at least 1.5 million Australian Dollars and a business turnover (annual) of at least 3 million Australian Dollars or else to fund a venture capital must have obtained at least 1 Million Australian Dollars with valuable business idea feasible for the country.
There are numerous other types of PR of Australia. To know about the same, must consult an experienced Australia immigration consultant located nearby. Use his professional services and expertise to get a PR Visa for your dream overseas destination. Do some research before you zero in on a specific service provider. The reason: there is no dearth of unscrupulous consultants who motto is nothing but to fleece their gullible clients.