Want To Find Out About PR Process For Australia?
To become the permanent resident of a highly developed global economy like Australia is a dream of many people. The country does not need an introduction and is famous for what not. If you start counting the benefits of the country’s Permanent Residency (PR), then probably there will be no end to it, so the best thing is to start the PR process for Australia now.
These days, Australia has become a very popular immigration destination, especially when other countries like the US and the UK have started tightening their doors on them. Impressed by the country’s immigrant-friendly immigration policies, many aspirants wish to know about what is the PR process for Australia.
Let’s explore the immigration process and inform the readers how easy is it for the applicants to apply for the Australia PR Visa and how easy is the PR process for Australia, but let’s first explore some of the benefits enjoyed by the PR Visa holders!
- They get to live and work in Down Under permanently.
- They enjoy the liberty to travel abroad any number of times till the time their visa is lawful.
- Once they have lived and worked in Australia for four years, they can submit an application for the Australian citizenship and passport.
- With certain limitations the PR visa holders enjoy similar rights and benefits at par with the citizens.
- They automatically become eligible to sponsor their family members and close relatives.
- The children born in Oz are automatically considered as citizens by birth.
- The holders can also travel to the neighboring country New Zealand without any additional visa.
PR Process for Australia
If you wish to know about the various PR Visa categories then you can visit the official website of the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) or can take an easy way out by consulting an agent dealing with Australia immigration.
The country’s immigration process is fairly lengthy and time consuming and can it take longer than the applicant’s expectations. Hence, you must be mentally prepared to go through the lengthy and tedious proceeding.
Following four key aspects can ensure you a PR Visa
- Age: Age of the applicant plays an important role. You are most valuable and can earn maximum points i.e. 30 if you are between the age group of 25 and 32 years. However, those between the age group of 18 and 50 are eligible to apply.
- Language: If you have a high language score such as IELTS 8, the maximum points you can earn up to is 20.
- Experience: Overseas experience of five years can fetch you maximum points. But if you have an experience of eight years, you can easily earn up to 15 points.
- Education: Those with a Bachelors or Master’s Degree can easily earn up to 15 points, but if you have a PhD Degree, you can easily earn up to 20 points.
Grand total may get you a PR Visa for Australia
If you have scored at least 60 marks or above it is certain that you will be issued an Invitation to Apply (ITA) and get a chance to claim PR through SkillSelect.