If immigration to Canada or Australia under skilled worker programs has been occupying your mind of late but you could not file your application, then the month of July, 2011 is of critical importance. Both Canada and Australia are expected to announce changes in the pass-mark that will better serve their demographics and job market needs. Canada will also come out with the new occupation list. Some indications of proposed changes:
- 1) Applicants aged below 35 years may be preferred in Canada while others may still qualify against adaptability factors;
- 2) Canada may also introduce minimum IELTS language requirements;
- 3) Education and English language norms may be made more flexible for tradesperson in Canada;
- 4) Australia may not have any occupations lists and is likely to prefer more experienced professionals/executives/tradespersons. So, applicants having good English language proficiency and significant experience may qualify. AS a qualifying factor occupation may have least importance;
- 5) Australia is likely to introduce new institutional assessment mechanism and applicants whose institutions do not appear in approved institutional list may be required to get their educational and professional credentials assessed.
It is, therefore time to get your qualifications assessed as per proposed immigration selection criteria. ABHINAV team and counsellors are in touch with the latest and will advise you on how the proposed criteria will impact your chances for Immigration to Canada and Australia. If likely to qualify, you must initiate the consultancy process with ABHINAV immediately. For both the countries, the immigration quota under skilled category will be limited. With UK closing its doors to skilled migrants, these two countries are the hot destinations that everybody will aim for. As is well known, applications are accepted on first-come-first-serve basis. So even while new lists and quota are announced, ABHINAV will handhold you through preparation of key documents and requirements. You will have a head start over others who will start reacting AFTER the new announcements are made.
Kindly send the following information – to [email protected] – for appropriate advice and free-assessment by Ajay Sharma, Principal Consultant, ABHINAV:
- Your updated resume
- If married, provide the resume for your spouse as well
- Information, if applicable, on any blood relatives residing in Australia or Canada. If yes, please also advise on the state/city of their stay. For example, Toronto (Canada); Sydney (Australia) and so on.
Being aware is being prepared and as India’s Oldest Immigration Consulting Company with most experienced team and most reputed international associates, it will be our pleasure to be your guide in this life-changing decision called immigration.