Here is quick information for applicants applying for the Skilled Regional Sponsored Visa for “Tasmania.” The visa, designed to assist regional areas attract migrants and enhance further developments on a regional level. The visa is valid for three years and below are the eligibility requirements:
- The applicant must be aged less than 45 years at the time of lodging the application.
- Have proficiency in the English language. He or she must have vocational level English.
- Should have sponsorship from an authorized State/ Territory government
- Nominate an occupation present on the Skilled Occupations List and see to it that you provide the proof that your skills are assessed positively from the relevant assessing authority.
- Have the required work experience and meet the health and character requirements.
It is mandatory for the applicants pf the Skilled Regional Sponsored Visa to sign an undertaking that they intend to stay (or work, as per their visa) in the regional Australia for the tenure mentioned in their Skilled Regional Sponsored Visa.
It is essential to have State or Territory government sponsorship or have yourself sponsored from an Australian resident, in accordance with your visa. It is mandatory to live and work for two years in the Australian region before applying for a PR.