Now it has been made easier for the disables applicants to apply for immigration. Recently ‘U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services’ (USCIS) has come out with accommodations for the disabled applicants to get assistance in applying for benefits like:
- If the applicants are not able to use their hands, they are granted to take a test orally in place of giving the test in written.
- If the applicants are hearing-impaired, they would be given a sign language interpreter for the purpose of a training session.
- If the disabled applicant fails to travel to any USCIS location for an interview session, you would be visited at your home or a hospital
- Get more information by visiting www.uscis.gov.
- Click on the “Resources” option.
- Click on “Requesting Accommodations for Disabilities.”
- Call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283, TDD (800) 767-1833).
Hire an Immigration and Visa expert to know more.