Get Permanent Residence (PR) in Canada, if you wish to earn better and live life in the best possible manner, with your dear and near ones abroad! Get residency if one day you wish to have one of the most powerful passports in the world that you may get after you successfully become a citizen of the country through the naturalization process.
You have many easy-to-follow paths to the prized PR in the overseas hotspot. For instance, you have the speedy online Canada Express Entry System.
The popular and extensively used visa system that has revolutionized the immigration system for not only the Maple Leaf Country but the entire developed world could be the key to a better and happier future overseas.
Under the swift and hassle-free system, you have 4 easy-to-follow Canada immigration programmes, namely, the Federal Skilled Workers Programme (FSWP), the Federal Trades Workers Programme (FTWP), the Canadian Experience Class (CEC), and some Provincial Nominee Programmes (PNPs).
These schemes are basically economic programmes crafted by the nation’s immigration department and the government, to facilitate the legal entry of economic migrants in a speedy and hassle-free manner, and to boost the already thriving Canadian economy, and make it the best and the most competitive in the world.
Express Entry Process: 10 Important Steps
To make the grade through any of these 4 immigration plans, you will have to first follow the standard Express Entry procedure consisting of these 10 crucial steps.
- To begin with, get your language and work skills and educational qualifications assessed by the relevant authorities.
- Next, create your profile for Express Entry and get not less than 67 points on the parameters of your age, education, work experience and language skills.
- Then, the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will review your profile and give it Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points on some core and additional factors, including the ones mentioned in the step No. 2.
- If you get 470+ CRS points, you will get an Invitation to Apply (ITA) from the IRCC.
- Apply with your supporting documents.
- Get your health and character examined by the relevant organizations/authorities.
- Pay the required PR fees.
- Face interview, if required.
- Get your PR Visa.
- Move to the Maple Leaf Country with your PR Visa.
So, basically you have to follow these 10 steps to get your Canada PR Visa through Express Entry.
Do you wish to know more or get any immigration related help and guidance? We are just a click/call/mail away. Get PR in Canada with our expert guidance and help! We are proven and trustworthy experts. Move overseas, for a better and more successful life! Move to the Maple Leaf Country with a PR Visa!