Are you motivated to make Oz your second home? Are you eager to move to the shores of the ‘Land of Kangaroos’ at the earliest? If your answer is affirmative, then you will be happy to know that the country is on a look out of skilled professionals.
Australia is a ethnically diverse country, people from every corner of the world come to Oz to channelize their professional skills and if you happen to be a skilled Developer Programmer, then you will be more than happy to know that these days the demand of above mentioned professionals is relatively high.
If you want to migrate to Australia as a Developer Programmer (ANZSCO 261312), then below are the key features:
They interpret specifications, flow charts, technical designs, develop and adjust the codes for various software applications, test, analyze and evaluate technical documents. Such professionals are also known by the alternate titles such as Applications Developer, ICT Developer and ICT Programmer. Their major area of specialization is Communications Programmer (Systems), Database Developer, Database Programmer (Systems), Network Programmer, Software Developer and Software Programmer.
- Research, consult, analyze and appraise the needs of system programs.
- Spot limitations in existing technologies and deficiencies in systems and linked procedures and course.
- Test, debug, diagnose and correct errors and shortages in any application program language within executed testing protocols and quality standards to make sure different programs and applications perform as per the design specifications.
- Write, develop and continue program codes in order to meet the system needs, designs and technical specifications as per the set quality standards.
- Develop, bring up to date and maintain and keep an eye on the various technical programs, end user documentations and operational modus operandi and process.
- Offer assistance and guide in creating proposals and strategies for in order to design software activities such as evaluating the costs and recommend software purchase and upgrades.
If you want to migrate to Australia as a Developer Programmer (ANZSCO 261312), then you are required a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject and a work experience of five years. However, relevant vendor classification may substitute the education.
The occupation of Developer Programmer is clearly mentioned on the following occupational lists:-
- Skilled Occupations List
- Consolidated Sponsored Occupations List
- RSMS Occupations List
As the occupation is mentioned on both the Skilled Occupation List (SOL) and the Consolidated Sponsored Occupations List (CSOL) it stands valid to apply for any permit under the renowned General Skilled Migration Program. Permit under the above mentioned category includes the Skilled Regional Nominated 489, the Skilled Regional Sponsored 489, the Skilled Nominated 190, or the Skilled Independent 189. Additionally, you may also apply for any of the employer sponsored permit provided you have a valid job offer from the Australian employer.
But, if your motive is to acquire Australian PR, then it is advisable to process your application under General Skilled Migration program. Some trade analysts strongly believe that the next five years are crucial for Developer Programmer and it is expected the number the above mentioned professionals require will be multiplied by 3.