One of the most popular eligible occupations is 1122 Professional Occupations in Business Services to Management. This category accepts applications from marketing, advertising, public relations, business and financial analyses, management and organisational consulting and related categories.
With the annual quota of 1000 applications per occupation reaching the limit under NOC 1122- Professionals Business Services to Management – Citizenship and Immigration Canada will not accept any more applications under the occupation unless accompanied by an existing offer of arranged employment. The annual quota validity dates are from June 26th 2010 to June 30th 2011.
Applicants interested in this category are now looking for alternate immigration options.
Amongst many other choices, an excellent but limited choice has come in the form of new occupation list that has been announced by Australian Capital Territory, ACT, Canberra. This is a state nomination program for Australia permanent residency. Applicants coming from following occupational backgrounds may apply under the program.
- Marketing and Advertising Professionals including Advertising Specialist, Market Research Analyst, Marketing Specialist, Public Relations Professionals
- Business and Organisational Analysts including Management Consultant, Organization and Methods Analyst, Information and Organisational professionals Even IT professional performing operational and organisational roles may be considered under this occupational classification.
The application processing time is around 12-15 months and process is smooth.
Canberra, the Australian Capital Territory is a state that has an unemployment rate of hardly 3% which is the lowest in Australia. It has a lifestyle of big cities at affordable living costs. The state offers the highest average income among all Australian states. Thus, you earn more, spend less and save more. Being the national capital, excellent quality of life can be taken for granted. Canberra has world class educational facilities, dependable Medicare, clear and healthy environment, small commuting distances and safety. It is a world class events city with great lifestyle amenities.
Kindly send the following information to [email protected] for free of charge assessment by none other than Ajay Sharma, our Principal Consultant.
- Your updated resume
- If married, provide the resume for your spouse as well
- If applicable, please provide information on children and their age
- If applicable, information on any blood relatives residing in Australia. In which state are they living in? Please note that this is not a compulsory requirement unless you are making an application under relative sponsored category.
It has to be noted that ACT has a limited state quota for skilled migrants. So apply and be the first one in the queue. Otherwise, you risk facing missing out on this opportunity as well.
Best of Luck!