Immigration Alert!! – The year 2019 is pivotal for the Canada Immigration as we can see the maximum acceptance of applicants in almost all the provinces of Canada. Recently, the province Alberta granted 294 nominations (Notifications of Interest) to the eligible candidates with CRS scores as low as 400 points. The draw declared on August 28, changed the lives of 294 applicants who can now enjoy the social benefits of Canada entitled to their Canada PR Visa.
The year 2019 has witness huge variations in the Comprehensive Ranking System score under the Alberta Express Entry stream ranging from 300 to 425. It is notable that the CRS Score has come down from 425 to 400 allowing more candidates to receive the Canada Permanent Resident Visa. The most significant requirement for the Alberta Express Entry stream is that candidates having intention to reside in the province permanently and working in an occupation in accordance with requirement of the Alberta’s economic development and progress.
Throughout the year of 2019, Alberta has conducted a total 22 EOI draws under the federal Express Entry pool. As of September 17th, 2019, Alberta has granted a total of 4,115 of its 6,000 federal government nomination Alberta Express Entry Stream quota allocation. Considering the figures, currently the province also has 1,640 applications that the awaiting the assessment from the province’s end.
Below is the complete list for Alberta Provincial Nominee Program Express Entry draws and invitations.
|Draw Date||NOI Letters Sent||CRS Score of Lowest-Ranked Candidate|
Are you interested in Canada Immigration via Alberta Express Entry Stream? Below are the requirements to be met:
- Must have a valid Canada Express Entry profile in the Canada federal Express Entry pool
- Must declare the genuine intention to migrate permanently to Alberta.
- Must be employed in an occupation that in accordance with the Alberta’s economic development and progress.
- Must score minimum Comprehensive Ranking System score of 300 points in the Canada Immigration Points Calculator.
Do you need a fast-track measures to improve your chances to receive the Alberta Nomination? Follow the below parameters to succeed:
- Acquire genuine job-offer from an Albertan employer and/or declare work experience in Alberta.
- Attaining a graduate degree from a Canadian post-secondary institution can increase your chances.
- Having a blood relative (parent, child or sibling) living in Alberta might be advantageous for the application.