Biomedical Engineers 233913
Australia is the land of million opportunities and if you are seeking one, the good news is, the Australian government now invites skilled professionals to immigrate to their country and contribute to its economy. In exchange of this, these professionals are allowed to work and live in the country and create a prosperous future for themselves.
Every year, the nation’s Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) releases a list of professions for which they seek skilled migrants from all parts of the world, to fill in these roles and occupations.
If you are also a Biomedical Engineer and have the right skillset and experience in your profession, then you can make the most of the progressive economy and numerous advantages of working in the land down under and live a life full of lucrative personal and professional benefits.
You can move to the country using your in-demand skills under the ANZSCO Code 233913, Skill Level 1. The present time is right for the object. Start the visa application process shortly, and rest assured that you will get a positive response and your dream of getting Permanent Residency (PR) in the country will become a reality.
Due to the growing economy and a multitude of work opportunities in Down Under, trained Biomedical Engineers 233913 are highly sought after to contribute to the country’s advancement in terms of medicine, diagnosis and therapy. As a Biomedical Engineer working in Oz, you will have the opportunity to foray into a diverse range of fields like – Genetic Engineering, Neural Engineering, Tissue Engineering, Clinical Engineering and Pharmaceutical Engineering.
Due to the shortage of skills in the country, there is a growing demand of skilled Biomedical Engineer—233913 in the country to take care of the following obligations –
- Apply the knowledge and fundamentals of chemistry, physics and biology to solve complex medical problems for the overall improvement in treatment methods.
- Assist in treatment for the nation’s health industry with the latest tools and technologies and provide your expert services for citizens, defence personnel and expats.
- Introduce latest methods to improve the healthcare facilities in various areas while providing specialized attention to progress the healthcare industry of the country.
- Set up and conceptualize the research and development to introduce new methods and means for the realization of long-term healthcare goals.
- Discover new methods and strategies to provide healthcare facilities, including surgeries and implants.
Under skilled migration, you can realize your dream of living and working in the land down under permanently as you can live in Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria. West Australia, South Australia and Tasmania under class 189 (permanent), class 190 (permanent) and class 489 (temporary), as hosted by the state and central governments of the country.
Significantly, registration or licensing could be required for you even as the Engineers Australia is the assessing authority for you profession.