Canada Express Entry Application Form
If you are intending to have a Permanent Residency (PR) in Canada, for working there or setting up a business there in, then you need to fill in the Canada Express Entry application form. There are certain steps that you must follow so that you get selected. Let us see those steps so that we can do that right!
Correct Process to Fill the Canada Express Entry Application Form
The first thing that you need to do is to save the link that will direct you to the form online.
- As you save the link, you can fill it at your time, but you need to keep in mind that the invitation is valid only for 90 days and you should have to complete all the formalities within that time.
- All the information that you provide must be 100% complete and true.
- There are certain mandatory fields which you need to fill, you must fill those and then only you will be able to submit the form.
- As you complete filling the form, a document check list will be provided. You need to attach all the documents that are required.
Documents that you will have to attach
You need to attach all the necessary papers that are mentioned in the check list. You need to make a digital copy and then attach those.
The required documents are:
- Valid passport of yours. If you see that your passport will expire in six months, then you need to renew it and then attach that.
- The test result of your language test.
- The job offer that you have from a Canadian company.
- If you have any provincial nomination.
- It is seen that in some case records of your financial strength is also to be attached.
- Your ECA report.